Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - First Time] Catching and watching my wife and best friend
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2017, 02:01 PM

Thanked 5,745 Times in 294 Posts
Default Catching and watching my wife and best friend

Up to this point we had been involved in two MFM threesomes, the first occurred in October and the second in December of 2004. We found both situations very hot and to be huge turn ons for us. We discussed joining a swinger club locally but it had been several months since anything had happened and we didn't have any plans for anything. Basically, we were still adjusting to the whole idea of her having sex with other men and determining our ground rules together.

We had decided to host a small spring party at our house and had invited several neighborhood couples along with my best friend who I had known since elementary school. He had remained a bachelor and never married and still lived locally. He was the one person who my wife and I talked openly and honestly with about our recent experiences. He and my wife always had hit it off and he had mentioned on several occasions how hot he thought she was and always said if I ever left he would be there for her.

The party included a lot of drinking with one of our neighbors owning a bar in town and always making new concoctions and mixes for everyone. By eleven that night everyone was pretty plastered and all but one couple and my friend decided to call it a night and walk home. My wife was loopy and had a great time but said she needed to go in and lay down while my buddy and the last couple sat outside around a bonfire listening to music and still drinking.

It had been an hour or longer and I went inside to use the bathroom and to check to make sure my wife got into bed ok. I walked down the hall past the guest bathroom and looked into our doorway finding my wife in the bed partially covered under the blankets. She had taken her swim suit off that she had worn that day and just climbed into bed naked. her covers were pulled up and her cute little butt was sticking out with the lights all on in the room and house.

I used the bathroom in our bedroom and when I got ready to walk out was going to cover her up and turn out the lights but decided to go and grab the digital camera and snap a pic or her. After I took the picture I left her butt out and left the lights on before returning to our guests still outside.

(Continued below)
Attached Thumbnails
sleeping butt.JPG  
The Following 65 Users Say Thank You to Couplein2MFM For This Useful Post: