View Single Post
Old 12-03-2013, 01:35 PM

Thanked 5,424 Times in 225 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevandTracyWiltsUK View Post
There is a story behind this photo that I will tell when I have more time. Suffice it to say this is Tracy with a friend the photo was taken by me.
I posted a photo a few days ago of Tracy on a beach with a friend of ours. I said at the time that there was a story behind the photo. So here it is I hope you enjoy it......

This story happened a long time ago. Tracy and my self wanted to get away for a week so we looked for somewhere cheap as we didn't have much spare money. We found a place but it was still more than we could afford. We were chatting to a friend of ours and we mentioned that we wanted to get away for a week but couldn't afford the holiday home we had seen. Our friend said he was off work that week and he would be happy to come with us and share the cost. So we booked it and Tracy and my self were really looking forward to it.

The plan was that we would travel up together but most of the time we would do our own thing. Tracy wanted to spend time on the beach and our friend wanted to do some sight seeing.

The time to go away finally came our friend drove so we all went in his car. When we got there we found the holiday home basic but OK as we didn't intend spending much time there, it had 2 bedrooms a small kitchen a shower room and a small living area. It was clean so we were happy with it. It had a small garden well yard really but it was not overlooked by anyone. We were told the beach was only a 10 min walk away.

As it was late in the afternoon when we got there the three of us decided that we would unpack and then go for a walk to find the local shops and find our way to the beach as well. We soon found the beach and the shops plus as a bonus the pub. We walked along the beach for a while but as it was getting late we went to the pub on our way back to the house to have some dinner and a drink or two. I guess it was only about 10pm we headed back to the house and we all headed to our beds.

The following morning we woke up to smell of bacon cooking we went to the kitchen to find our friend had been to the shop and bought all we needed for a full English. Over breakfast we discussed what we were going to do for the day Tracy and I said we were going to go to the beach and see if we could find a nice quiet spot to spend some time. Our friend said he was going to just go for a wander and see if he could get some good photos.

Tracy and I went to the beach we had found the day before. The beach was packed so we walked along it for a few miles until we found a nice quiet cove where there was just a few other people so we laid out out towels and striped down to our swim ware, I wore swim shorts and Tracy wore a black bikini that tied at the back and the bottoms tied at the sides. We settled down to get some sun Tracy started on her back and then rolled over to her tummy, she undid the ties on the top to stop the tan lines after a while Tracy asked me how many people were around. I looked around and told her that we were almost alone just one other couple in sight. Tracy then rolled over taking her bikini top off.

We stayed on the beach like this for most of the day Tracy stopped worrying if people came past after all as she said no one here knows us. It must have been the middle of the afternoon Tracy was on her back both of us were half asleep enjoying the sun. I heard someone walking past on the beach but ignored it thinking it was just someone walking past. The person stopped by us and our friend said "hello you two I thought you would have been on the main beach"he then joked that he could see why we wanted to be somewhere quieter. Tracy sat up she put her hands over her tits and started to apologize to our friend. He just laughed at her and said he had often wandered what her tits looked like. Tracy laughed at him and then took her hands away from her tits and asked if he liked what he could see. He said that they were better than he had imagined. He asked if he could get a photo of him with Tracy. He said that it would be just for him so he could remember this day. The photo taken then is the first one posted below.

We sat chatting for a couple of hours then headed back to the house. Our friend offered to carry some of the stuff we had with us, Tracy didn't bother to put her top on and just walked back along the beach topless. It was only as we were about to leave the beach I said to Tracy that she really should put her top back on. Tracy and our friend laughed Tracy put her top back on and we went back to the house.

Once we were back at the house I said I would get dinner ready Tracy and our friend went to sit in the garden as it was still very warm. Once dinner was ready I called out to see if they wanted it out there they said yes to bring it out. I took it out and was surprised to find Tracy topless again. Tracy saw that I was surprised and just said it seems a shame to get tan lines now after all he has seen my tits now. This pretty much set the pace for the next couple of days. Even in the house Tracy took to walking around in just bikini bottoms or knickers. when we went to the beach our friend would come with us Tracy and him played frizzbie.

That was as it was until the Thursday evening when things changed a bit but that story will take me off topic unless you want me to tell it.

Below are some of the photos we took including the one I posted the other day.
Attached Thumbnails
beach36.JPG   beach21.JPG  

beach23.JPG   beach09.JPG  

beach08.JPG   beach27.JPG  

beach07.JPG  
The Following 52 Users Say Thank You to KevandTracyWiltsUK For This Useful Post: