View Single Post
Old 12-03-2010, 07:56 PM

Thanked 26,738 Times in 903 Posts
Smile You have right to...

Quote:
Originally Posted by crispus View Post
En anglais on dit "A picture is worth a thousand words," so even if these are not the size of words some of you have come to expect from me, here are 3000 more! ALEXROLEX13, if you truly don't mind newer ones, you might like to follow the links in SlickOne's post https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/show...&postcount=306 for examples from Koversada. A problem for me in posting ones I find is figuring whether everyone shown is of an acceptable age; this is both because Europeans, the source of so many, have somewhat different standards of allowability, and of course because nudists are likely to be a little freer, no matter which side of the pond, about who can watch such events. I'm erring on the side of caution, therefore, in not posting ones from ones that feature "teenage" in the titles of pictures or of pageants themselves...
Thanks for the sending Crispus no I don't mind to have 3000 more, I'm definitively happy to have more and you have right to be careful with "teenager pageants" it's not possible to know exactly their age and in the doubt yours pictures'll be throw out by the moderators.

Alexrolex13
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ALEXROLEX13 For This Useful Post: