Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Exhibitionist] advice on wager
View Single Post
Old 10-22-2016, 04:36 PM

Thanked 6,053 Times in 325 Posts

Now to wrap up. I relayed what permission I did. After about 30 minutes or so my brother comes outside. He looks at his wife as he passes by. He said oh I guess you didn't get a good view after all. I said for him to check his phone. He got the phone off the bar and smiled. I then showed him my three pictures of his wife. He asked for the other two. I sent them and deleted. I showed him I deleted. He said he is keeping his. He asked how long I got to have my view. I told him about half the time he was gone.

I decided to tell him everything. I relayed all in detail. He said nothing as I described what I had done. He was quiet throughout. As I finished he smiled and said I can not wait to show her your pictures and tell her what happened. I panicked saying I would try and do it slowly that she may get mad. Or at least wait till you get home. He agreed to wait.

I asked how things went inside. He started from the beginning. He told me in detail what he saw what they talked about and what he accomplished. I will wait and add my wife's version also as they differ somewhat. After he relayed his story we talked awhile and I said i am turning in. He said he would watch another game then get his wife to bed. I headed inside.

I entered the bedroom and my wife was in the bed smiling. She asked if my brother told me what occurred. I said yes but I think your version might be better. As she was about to start I said wait till I'm in bed also. I stripped and prepared for bed. I had to close our garage for the night. As I was walking through the house I saw movement by the pool. I went through the garage to the gate. My brother and his wife are naked and he is getting what looked to be a professional blow job. I watched impressed. My attitude of his wife was changing. Several minutes later they stopped. He bent her over the handraIL for the steps and started giving her a good fucking. I backed away and closed the garage thinking of my sister in law.

I enter the bedroom to her asking what took so long. I told her what I was watching.

Now to my wife's, brothers combined version. She said she started her routine as normal. As she was sitting naked at her makeup counter she saw my brother enter through the mirror. She asked if he was lost. He said no just wanted to check in and see if you needed help. My wife laughed and said you are here for the nudity. He agreed as he stood over her shoulder talking and looking at her in the mirror adding that he can help also. The makeup counter is lower in the middle with a full mirror with the vanity to the right and counter and storage left. My wife is sitting on the bench seat Indian style. That is legs on the bench ankles crossed in front. This leaves an excellent view from above and mirror of her pussy.

She said my brother stood over her right shoulder never taking his eyes off her. She said she was thinking of taking a bath rather than a shower. He said he could help either way. They continued to talk as my wife proceeded with her routine and my brother firmly planted behind her right shoulder. She said she then decided to take a bath instead. We have a large jacuzzi tub that at 6'4" plus I can lay on the bottom. I guess three people can fit. She said as she bent over to turn the water on she exaggerated the bent. My brother is behind her and said that looks great, I don't know if I can take this. She said she turned with her hands on her hips and asked well I guess you are not going to help then. She said he immediately started stuttering and saying he could help and begged please. She found it funny.

She said she was unsure what she was doing so she excused herself to make a drink for her bath. She said she had to make two because of her nerves. I could tell she was slurring a little. Thank God for a little liquid courage. She came back to my brother sitting on the bench by the tub. My wife stopped the water and my brother said is that all the water. My wife said for now. She said she started entering the tub beside my brother and kind of had a real/fake stumble. She leaned on his shoulder and he wrapped his arm around her waist. As she entered he slid his hand across her bare ass. As she sat down she said that was a cheap feel. He said just trying to help. She said she was trying to think of a good water level because she did not want to run the jacuzzi. She said the current level was not half way up her leg so she turned it back on as they talked.

She said she left her normal bathing supplies at her vanity. She stopped the water as it was just over her hip sitting up and barely over her body lying down. She started washing her face as she was lying down. She said she made extra movements to make her tits bounce as he was staring at them. She then started on her shoulders. As she was working her way down the back/sides my brother offered to help. She said she took her drink and finished it in one drink. She then turned and said OK you can soap my back. He squinted soap across her shoulders and started slowly rubbing it down her back.

At some point he stated he can not get her lower back sitting down. He requested she stand. She said she almost stood up because it felt so good. She said the last bit of her common sense hit and she rolled over in the tub and said this will work better. He continued soaping and rubbing. She said he would sneak a side book feel as he did her sides. He then asked if he could do her whole back and sides. She again said she was so relaxed she asked for the bath pillow first. He asked if he could let out some water for her legs. She agreed. She is now in water that she said was maybe halfway up her leg laying flat. Before starting my brother asked if she ever had a nude massage. She said not by a male.

Now she is laying on a bath pillow having her back soaped and rubbed in hot water. She said she was really relaxed as he continued sopping her ass and upper thighs. They were also talking off and on as this occurred. She my brother moved to her legs. As he was rubbing he requested she open her legs more so he could get the insides of her legs and thighs. She said she thought about it and it was feeling so good why not tease him with a view of her pussy from behind. So she said partially at request and partially to tease him she opend her legs wide. I was curious. I asked how wide. She rolled over in bed and said about this wide. I got up and looked. Yep. Wide open view of her pussy.

My brother on the other hand,per his recollection, took this as an opportunity. He continued to scrub her feet, calves, inside and out. My wife relaxed and the talking ceased. She said she was almost asleep with him at her thighs/ass. She said she did not come too till he reached the top of her left inside thigh. She said as he was rubbing he would let his index finger fall into her slit and rub forward and backwards several times. She said now she was wide awake. She waited to see with her eyes closed what he was doing or did she just think he did. As he worked his way up her right thigh he did not do the same. Her pussy came in contact with the back of his fingers but not like she thought before.

She said she started to relax till he reached the top inside of her left thigh again. This time he took the first two fingers and let them flat and as the other fingers rubbed the inside of her thigh the first two rubbed up and down her pussy. She said she was wide awake but eyes closed. After untold many rubs back and forth she said she could feel herself swelling and getting aroused. She said she let out a small moan and turned her head facing away from my brother. She said she was trying to decide what to do. She said she was not sure but he had stopped and was now working on her other thigh and ass cheek.

At this point I asked what she was thinking. She said what to do. She said she thought about her past experiences while he worked her leg and thought of Mr. John. She said that she thought about what would I say. I asked well.....

She then continued. She said by this time she was fully aroused with the touching and thinking and decided to see what helse would do. After completing the opposite leg he returned to the other. This part my brother only relayed parts. She said as he soaped his hands she arched her back. I asked really! She said well he had almost touched her completely so she figured to tease him while aroused. He started at her knee slowly massaging her as he went up. When he got to the top he moved the two fingers to the same position. This time she said this time as he moved down he found she was fully aroused open and wet.

She said her heart was beating so fast. He stopped for a second and continued to stroke up and down her thigh and pussy slowly going over her clit and opening. She said she a moan slipped and he removed his hand back to her thigh. I asked how long this took. She said maybe ten minutes since his arrival. I said funny but I was touching his wife about that time. She said he had stopped and not touched her for a short time and was about to relax her back when she felt his hand on her as jus fibbing no soap. He then poured warm water up and down her back. Again she though he was about to "wake" her.

His hand was again on her ass. Rubbing and she moaned. He continued to rub. He worked his way to her pussy. This time he took his middle finger and played with her opening. She said he would apply pressure but not penetrate. He then moved to her clit and discuss soft slow circles as he would move up her pussy. Then the same back. She said she was getting wetter and wetter and aroused. He did this several times. As a moan would escape my wife he would stop then start again. Then he stopped at her opening and was applying pressure till the tip of his finger would enter. He would then remove it and do it again. She said she was really wanting him to go ahead and do it but then she was nervous and not. Finally he let the tip of his finger slip in again. This time he held it. She didn't move. He then inserted the finger to his knuckle. She said she wanted to clamp down on it but just tried to stay relaxed. She said he slowly removed and repeated twice. She said she chickened out. Before he could take a full finger plunge she said she started to move. He removed his hand completely.
The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to fheath For This Useful Post: