Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Exhibitionist] advice on wager
View Single Post
Old 10-21-2016, 04:01 PM

Thanked 6,053 Times in 325 Posts

I have a quick short event that occurred over last weekend. During a phone conversation with my brother, he invited he and his wife up to our house for a quick weekend get away. We had no plans other than yard work.

I got up early Saturday morning and had all my work completed by 10 a.m. so I changed shorts and jumped in the pool. It has been unseasonably hot and Saturday was no different. The water was cool but felt great over my sweat. My wife then came outside. I do not know how much I have spent on bikinis and swimwear this past summer but it was well worth it. She was wearing a yellow and white stripe string bikini. She took a quick dip in the pool then walked over to her lounger. She asked if her bikini looked better this way as she tightened the bottoms. Sheven did a quick turn and I gave her a positive response.

The wet bottoms were tight across her ass and pussy leaving a hint of her slit in the front. When reclined on the lounger the suit gave a more pronounced view of her pussy and slit as the fabric formed to her body. The cool water had her nipples at attention. All I could say was sexy.

My brother and his wife arrived around 11 a.m. we greeted and sent them in the house to choose a bedroom. Not long we were all outside talking. I eventually got up and jumped in the pool. My brother asked if it was cold. I said cool but with the outside temperature it's great. I said just jump in and it's not bad that way. He said they didn't bring suits. I said so that's a problem? My wife stuck a sad lip out and said poor boo-boo. He pulled his shirt off. He dropped his shorts and jumped in naked. He did say the water was cold at first. Soon my wife joined us. Three in the pool his wife out.

She and my wife discussed borrowing a suit but obviously she would have problems filling the top and she is somewhat wider in the hip and ass. I suggested the wite bikini from the trip. My wI've said she may as well skinny dip. Well that set my brother off agreeing. She was hesitant asking if my wife would do the same. My wife said we will see. She negotiated a shopping trip Sunday from my brother. I thought she gave in too easy almost like she wanted to.

Well she stood removed her shirt revealing a heavily padded white bra. She removed her shouts revealing white cotton panties. She removed her bra slowly. I would love to say she unleashed her tits but it was more uncovered her small A's with very erect nipples. She then in one quick movement removed her panties. I almost drowned. She had done some major landscaping on her pussy. If you read my previous post she sported the largest tangled black bush I had ever seen. She now revealed a neatly trimmed black triangle above what seemed to be cleanly shaved pussy. My brother and I applauded and cheered her bravery.

She entered the pool and we talked awhile. I asked what inspired her remove the natural look. She said she was embarrassed after see my wife and my brother assisted. She has kept it that way since. My brother kept on my wife and me to also go nude. I complied. My wife said maybe later. At one point the ladies are sitting on the side of the pool am I am asking my brother if she wax or shaves. He said shaves. I said i bet she still has some strays missed by the razor. She is sitting with her legs barely apart and I move to just in front of her. She catches me looking several times and ask what I'm doing. I told her of our conversation and I was just verifying.

She said nothing. She leans back on a hand and spreads her legs wide. I am at face level maybe a foot away facing my brothers wife's pussy. I am staring. She finally says, well, did I do a good job. After an additional pause I say you did a superb job. She leans back straight and closes her legs.

After swimming the three of us got dressed. My wife and I had to go get steaks. On the drive I ask my wife why she kept her bikini on. She said that my brothers wife was enjoying the attention and she did not want to distract from that. I told her she made my brother sad. She said yes but you two were focused on her most of the time. She was correct. I said even so he is disappointed. As we drove and shopped we came up with a solution.

After eating my wife will go take a shower. We have a large walk-in shower in the master bathroom. Large glass door and large glass wall.
The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to fheath For This Useful Post: