View Single Post
Old 10-02-2014, 10:34 PM

Default Perfect

Take notes smjimmie. This is an example of a PERFECT story.

The dialogue is not only broken up into different lines but its even color-coated. Its easy to read and easy to tell who is saying what.

Dayjib describes everything perfectly. We know exactly where and when this story takes place. We know know exactly what each of the competitors is wearing.

Dayjib also describes what both Bayley and Sasha are thinking and keeps those thoughts in tune with their distinct personalities.

The match itself isn't even all that long but its broken up into paragraphs every time something big and impactful happens. The action is easy to follow and is so descriptive that I can actually see it happening in my mind.

Use this as an example when you write a wrestling story.

Dayjib, amazing job! That was an incredible first chapter. I love NxT, I watch it on the Network every week. Since the Total Divas are all over the program on the main brand and the AJ/Paige storyline is being restricted, NxT is the place where I go to see quality women's wrestling. It doesn't even have to be women's wrestling, just great wrestling altogether. I love that you've decided to start a story in NxT. Its a nice departure from all the mainstream WWE storylines.

Bayley was the perfect first victim for Sasha. How could she humiliate someone so cute and bubbly? That's like kicking a puppy! You just cemented Sasha as not only the BOSS but also a b*tch. Just what we needed for a first chapter.

I'm looking forward to future chapters. You've got a fan here!
The Following User Says Thank You to MickGesitt For This Useful Post: