View Single Post
Old 07-23-2005, 06:29 AM

Thanked 10,375 Times in 515 Posts

Hi Guys,
I am Lord Lucan who set up the LOOK AT THAT GIRL site in 1999. The reason I set it up was at that time all I could find were posed or cheesecake sites and I wanted a site that was devoted to embarrassing moments, because to me half of the attraction, was the girls reaction to losing her clothes and knowing all the peole around could see her. The original site name was OOPS, but I was unable to get it or other things close to it.
I also I believe was the first person to coin the term ENF on the Internet. Many sites began to spring up afterwards about girl being suddenly stripped, and I am happy to see that thos whole sub culture of embarrassing moments has grown because I know there were many of us who loved it.
The LOOK AT THAT GIRL site covered clothes being ripped off, skirts and pants falling down, bikini tops falling off, forced to strip - in fact all of the situations that involve girls undressing. (We also had some pretty god stories and if anyone has any of the Stephanie Sharp stories from back then I would love to read them again.) At no point in the pictures did anyone smile at the camera, and I always made sure that we only included 18+ girls, and did not include any weird stuff.
I ended up running ut of time to maintain the site and actually handed it over to someone else, but I think it fell apart and soon was covered with junk and inappropriate material like under age girls so I pulled the plug on it.

This site is a very well run and moderated site and that is why I come in here. Alex has caught a good mix of all kinds of moments - not all are to my taste, but i know some people enjoy things that I don'tlike they may find this thread about girls losing their skirts a little tame - but I love it. A lot of the pictures frm my old site are on here now in either the Upskirts or the ENF sections.

Not sure what yu mean by "the same lord lucan who has is known for his pics on... other alternative content". The only pics I have are the kind I see on here.

Cloogey - I will drop you a note next week and look at your site.

Sorry guys, no pictures to add to this thread right now, but I will try and post something over the weekend.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lord lucan For This Useful Post: