View Single Post
Old 05-18-2017, 10:16 AM

Thanked 26,355 Times in 1,265 Posts

I had a GF in my first year of college who had a roommate, I'll call her Jane. One weekend Jane was supposed to be out of town, she came back a day early and walked in on us, both naked going at it, perfect timing too, lots of noises. Jane was very upset, she didn't have a BF and she acted like we defiled their apartment. From then on Jane didn't speak to me, she forgave her roommate, but not me, go figure.

At the end of the year my GF transferred to a college far away and I never saw her again. But, I run into Jane months later at a party, she is high, happy with the world and not only talking to me, flirting with me. I flirt back and we end up in the same apartment that night, screwing.

I guess Jane felt guilty, because she was very cold to me in the morning, couldn't get rid of me fast enough. Years later, Jane is in the same profession I am, so I see her at seminars and conferences, she tries to ignore me, but anytime I catch her eye, I give her a little wink. She always blushes and turns her head quickly.
The Following 32 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post: