Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - First Time] Catching and watching my wife and best friend
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2017, 12:46 PM

Thanked 5,727 Times in 294 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by daskers View Post
When married to my first wife we was staying with a friend and his mother for awhile until our place was finished being worked on. Anyway, we was staying in a bedroom upstairs at there place and there was a vent in the floor, you could see down into the bathroom below. One night I woke up to some noise and noticed it was comming from the vent, I also noticed my wife wasn't in bed with me. When I looked down thru the vent there was the friend sitting on the toliet butt naked and my wife was sitting on him with her legs spread, telling him to hurry up and fuck her quickly. In this case she wasnt shared, she was cheating, but I would find out later he hasn't been the only one. Some best friend he turned out to be . Enjoyed your story. I just though I would share my best friend exsperince with you. Lol
I am very sorry to hear about your experience with your first wife and a person you thought was your best friend at the time. "Sharing" can be emotionally difficult from time to time even when you are both very much into it. I could not imagine learning about my spouse cheating. I have been very lucky. There have been several occasions while during a hook-up one of us has stopped the action because of emotion and just not being comfortable at the moment with what is occurring. Fortunately, we both are typically on the same page and this doesn't get to this point. I appreciate your sharing your story and hope you have moved on and found somebody great you can trust fully.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tifosi View Post
Great pics of your bride! Very nice!
Thank you, she always loves to see posts like yours here. I wish I could double "Thank" it! I will share a few more random pics from a lazy day at home.
Attached Thumbnails
Lazy Day at Home 1.jpg   Lazy Day at Home 2.jpg  

Lazy Day at Home 3.jpg   Lazy Day at Home 4.jpg  

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=206974
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Couplein2MFM For This Useful Post: