Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - First Time] Catching and watching my wife and best friend
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2017, 12:39 PM

Thanked 5,745 Times in 294 Posts

CONTINUATION OF ORIGINAL STORY OF MY WIFE AND BEST FRIEND

After a lot of talking and some pretty amazing sex between my wife and I after our weekend encounter of my wife and best friend having some intense hot sex in our bed as I watched things were going well. The entire experience had opened up a whole new dialogue between us and we talked about sexual desires and fantasies which was not something we had done previously to any extent.

The weekend finally rolled around again and Jeremy came over on Friday night as usual. We were both sitting out on the back deck and Jeremy sat and talked without ever mentioning anything sexual or in regard to the past weekend. His stay was not long and he left about 30 minutes after he had arrived. The short visit was not strained but it did lack the casual tone his visits normally took. As he was getting ready to leave it was evident he was waiting for us to say something and I think we were both waiting as well. Finally, at the gate to the driveway my wife said "Do you want to come over tomorrow? We are going to grill out and just hang around by ourselves." Jeremy instantly picked up on this and said yes and there was a quick uneasy embrace between he and my wife and he left.

The next evening Jeremy showed up with a bottle of Old Forester 1920 and we all had a shot together. Jeremy was dressed in jeans and a polo and my wife was dressed in a pair of loose fitting shorts and a small top. She looked cute and with the loose fit of the shorts when she sat and put her knees up her panties were visible. The evening was like any other and we sat around having some drinks and the conversation was easy. We grilled and ate and it was soon almost 11 that evening and we were all pretty relaxed and feeling the effects of the evenings drinking as the air began to get damp. I suggested we all move inside and we gathered our stuff and carried things inside.

I came out of the kitchen and Jeremy and my wife had gone back outside. I walked out the door to find them both in a very passionate embrace as their mouths and tongues explored each other. Jeremy had both his hands up inside the back of the leg openings of my wife's shorts and was feeling her ass. I watched for a few moments before the embrace and kiss ended and I could see my wife's face was blushing. I could also see her nipples were hard and poking through the bra and shirt she had on letting me know she was excited and turned on. We walked inside and she and I sat on the couch together and Jeremy sat in a recliner to the side of us after getting everyone a drink. We had the TV on some late night comedy and were engaged in small talk. There was definitely a sexual tension in the air.

Finally, after about 15 minutes my wife looked at me with a whole new look and says "So, how does this work?" Without any other words or explanation we both knew exactly what she meant and I just reached over and grasped her shirt and began pulling it up over her stomach. As I reached her chest she raised her arms up over her head and I pulled the shirt off over her shoulders and tossed it to the floor. I looked as my wife was now sitting in front of me and our friend shirtless in her red bra. I was already hard and Jeremy just sat casually observing and sipping on his drink as if this was just normal. We kissed for a few minutes and then I reached inside of either side of her waistband and pulled her shorts off as she raised her hips to assist me. I looked at my wife who was now sitting on our couch wearing only her red bra and red lacy boyshort cut panties with our friend sitting only a few feet away. I could see in her eyes that she was turned on more than I could remember in a long time and I had to get up and get a refill of my drink. She told me to get her one too and I came back in with my camera.

We kissed again for several minutes and she had my pants unsnapped and unzipped rubbing my cock which was already oozing precum from the stimulation and situation. Jeremy sat still in the recliner like a silent observer as I stood up and my wife got down onto her knees in front of me and pulled my pants off my hips and took me into her mouth still wearing only her panties and bra set. She continued to suck me for several minutes and I reached down and unclasped her bra from behind and let it fall off her shoulders as I began playing with her erect nipples making her groan in pleasure with my cock still filling her mouth. Jeremy finally got up and walked over and began playing with her tits too and she reached over and unfastened his pants and pulled them down to his knees. She began alternating her blowjob between the two of us both standing together in front of her, rubbing one cock while sucking the other and then exchanging roles.

The blowjob continued for an eternity and I had to work hard to control myself from exploding in her mouth several times. My wife had never let me cum in her mouth during oral sex and I did not want to ruin the moment or feeling. I heard Jeremy getting close as she continued and told him to pull out before he came. I was almost in shock when my wife paused slightly and said "No, cum in my mouth." At that Jeremy began to blow a load deep into her mouth as she struggled between trying to swallow and take his large cock in her mouth. I could smell his cum and the sex in the room as he seemed to climax forever, the gulping and wetness of his orgasm was pushing me to the brink as my wife continued jacking me off and sucking his cock dry with cum running down her chin and dripping onto her chest to my view.

As soon as Jeremy finished my wife pulled my pants and shorts the rest of the way off me. I had removed my shirt at some point already and she pushed me back onto the couch as Jeremy pulled her panties off her hips. As she climbed up on top of me she was grinding her hips into my cock telling me "Oh god baby, fuck me. I want you inside me now, just fuck me." I will never forget those words as she repeated them in a guttural moan of pleasure and complete horniness. She grasped my cock and sank down on me fully impaling me inside her as she lay forward on my chest and with her mouth open began to kiss me passionately by surprise. Thoughts of my friends cum filling my wife's mouth and tasting him on her were immediately removed as we began to fuck each other in total carnal pleasure like we had never done before. This was not our usual love making session but in this moment it was total heat, lust and pleasure. I had totally forgot Jeremy was in the room or that we were not alone, it took only a few moments before my wife and I both erupted in a huge overpowering orgasm that ended with us both breathing heavy to catch our breath and wringing with sweat as she finally collapsed on top of me and my cock pulsated every last drop of my cum deep inside her. I could feel the volume rushing out of her and down my cheeks beneath her.

It took us twenty minutes before we finally parted and got up to get a drink. All of us standing fully naked with our clothes and underwear strewn about the family room my wife asked "Do you both want to go into the bedroom and continue this?" Leaving he lights on and the back door unlocked we all three went into our bed.
I will continue this story from this night which lasted all night. I appreciate all the comments and questions. Please don't hesitate to post here or continue to PM me anything you want to know. Thanks again!
Attached Thumbnails
first time naked with another man.jpeg   pantiies strip.jpeg  

The Following 42 Users Say Thank You to Couplein2MFM For This Useful Post: