Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - First Time] Catching and watching my wife and best friend
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2017, 11:44 PM

Thanked 5,745 Times in 294 Posts

We were at the RV park this last weekend (nudist, lifestyle members only location with about 150 other couples and 25 or so singles most weekends.) and had worked all day Friday before making the drive and then attending the party until about 2 am. We didn't hook up Friday night and went back to our camper alone and went right to bed.

Saturday morning it was about 10 am and we were still in bed about half asleep and half awake. A male friend who she likes to hook up with walked in and into the front bedroom of our RV going right to her side of the bed and sitting on the side of the bed and leaning over to give her a kiss. We both had a hangover from the night before and he went into our kitchen and made us both a solo cup full of Mimosa with mostly Champagne and a splash of orange juice.

Her friend then crawled beneath the sheet covering us and started licking her pussy commenting that she did not have any cum inside her. As he continued she was getting turned-on and enjoying what she was receiving and she reached over and began to stroke me. Finally, she rolled over and as she was being ate out she began to suck my cock. She climbed on top of me already soaking wet and mounted me until she exploded in a huge climax as our friend was now standing beside the bed stroking his cock with his pants pulled down off his hips and mumbling about how hot it looked. He picked up my phone and took a couple pics as her climax began to subside and I flipped my wife over onto her back and pressed her legs up over her shoulders and drove into her hard and fast until I exploded inside her filling her full leaving her sweet pussy leaking down her ass crack as she sucked our friends cock in her mouth while getting fucked.

As he moved between her legs guiding his hard cock toward her used pussy she told him to lick her and he moved down and cleaned her sweet pussy until she was begging him to fuck her. he got on top of her and pushed his cock into her pussy and with each inward thrust made a squishing sound until they both climaxed with him buried deep inside her. As we all recovered she said she wishes she could start everyday like this.
Attached Thumbnails
Morning Sex.jpg   masked bj.jpeg  

The Following 51 Users Say Thank You to Couplein2MFM For This Useful Post: