Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Exhibitionist] advice on wager
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2014, 01:12 PM

Thanked 6,053 Times in 325 Posts

As I am traveling for two days between my company's locations I have made it a point to be more observant of trucks and truck drivers. I stopped and purchased a handheld CB today. It took some time to get operating correctly but I must admit as I am driving and listening I can understand a truck drivers boredom. Also as I mentioned earlier. The overpass to our house will lead to a full exposure. Most newer overpass walls are solid tall concrete while the older overpass is a short concrete rail. I tried to attach a photo from my phone but no clue how that works.

While passing trucks it appears that the slower I pass the driver will check his mirror. I am in my truck today so I am looking down at most vehicles but can not see any drivers as I pass to see if they look. I do think that my truck will only allow large trucks a view while non commercial traffic will drive by none the wiser. Also in a reclined position a driver would see through the front window, passenger window, back passenger window and the back window even when behind my truck. I assume if I seechim in my rearview he can see down in the reclined passenger's seat.

What I learned today is I will take my truck so my wife can sleep and drivers, if they look, will have ample viewing. I also learned I am most excited for the bridge dare, where drivers may or may not look in the truck they will absolutely see a completely naked woman on the bridge. Never thought to be this observant about trucks and bridges before, it makes me smile.
The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to fheath For This Useful Post: