View Single Post
Old 12-26-2011, 05:58 PM

Thanked 46,701 Times in 641 Posts
Default American Milfs Archives

Is anyone other than me somewhat bored with the direction that amateur archives have been taking over the last few years? It seems that rarely do you see anything other than a twenty-something skinny shaved babe taking pictures of herself on her cellphone. Don't get me wrong, these beautiful young women are a great joy to behold, and I do appreciate all that share their collections of these sweethearts, but I guess I long for some variety.

Perhaps my taste in what is beautiful has changed as I have matured, been married for several years and have developed platonic relationships with many older lovely ladies. I now see the great beauty in a woman who knows what a black & white TV was, who knows how to use a rotary phone and whose age is larger than her chest measurement. I also find great joy in seeing women who have a little meat on her bones. I don't mean morbidly obese, but a girl who has a big butt, meaty thighs, a tummy bulge, a few stretch marks; basically a gal who doesn't look as if she enjoys life more than obsessing with her outward appearance. Another thing I have come to enjoy is a woman who keeps her bush the way God intended. Trimmed is fine, partially shaved is OK, but clean shaven has become a turnoff for me. I personally like the natural look...and yes that means real tits and implants.

My definition of MILF (mother I'd like to f*ck):
M Mature - preferably between 30 to 60, but age is relative
I Ink Free- a small butterfly tattoo or two is OK, but full on body art is a turn-off
L Luscious - No anorexic or morbidly obese chicks allowed. Healthy, slightly plump, cute tummy bulges, stretchmarks and meaty butts and thighs are awesome.
F Furry - No slick shaved p*ssies. Trimmed is OK, but bush is !!!

So, without further ado, I will begin posting my archives to this thread. If you wish to add some from your collects, please feel free. If you do wish to post to this tread, please follow a few guidelines:
1. See the MILF definition above. Post ladies inline with this definition.
2. The ladies are to be from the US. Things like clothing, wall outlets and landmarks are dead giveaways.
3. No single posts, please post archives.
4. Be respectful of the ladies you post. They bring us great pleasure, so please be a gentleman when describing these wonderful babes.

Last edited by atu113; 12-26-2011 at 06:05 PM.
The Following 61 Users Say Thank You to atu113 For This Useful Post: