Thread: [Request for Non Fiction Stories] Women and Repairmen, deliverymen, contractors, etc.
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2017, 11:35 AM

Thanked 3,546 Times in 265 Posts

In a previous job I had occasions where I would have to work in people's homes to do repairs. My incidences are pretty tame, unfortunately, but were pretty exciting at the time.

The first one happened when I went to the door of a house and was greeted by a 40's mom who directed me to the basement where the failing piece of equipment was. The basement was totally finished and had a large room where you first entered from the stairs, then some other rooms off a hallway to the right.

I had barely gotten into the main room after coming down the stairs when I see a girl around 18 years old come out of one of the rooms down the hall, completely naked, and turn to start walking in my direction. She didn't get very far when she spotted me, screamed, tried covering herself and bolted into one of the rooms.

The commotion brought her mom and sister down the stairs, and when they realised what had happened, thought it pretty funny. I remember the sister questioning her as to what the hell she was doing walking around naked in the first place!

I didn't get a great look at her naked body because it all happened so fast, unfortunately!

Another one happened on a hot summer day. After being led into the house by a guy in his mid 40's, I was quickly met by who I assume were his wife and daughter. Being as hot as it was, they were dressed for laying out at the pool in their backyard, both in skimpy halter tops and bikini bottoms. The daughter definitely took after her mom when it came to her tits. Both were very nice full C cups with terrific bodies to match.

The husband who had let me in quickly faded into the background and the wife and daughter took over explaining to me what the problem was. I probably don't have to explain how difficult it was to maintain a semi-professional demeaner with a hot mom and daughter half naked in front of me.

As it turned out, their problem only required me to provide a little training on how to use a remote control. As I stood and went over my instructions I had mom on one side of me, daughter on the other. Both were standing very
close, and eventually I could feel both of them brushing their halter-topped tits against me. I'm not certain, but I still think the husband, who was standing in the kitchen, was smirking at my predicament, knowing exactly what was happening.

I eventually managed to finish my instructions, with a semi-erection, and get out of the house without making a fool of myself. I am sure though that all three of them knew exactly what they were doing to me!

I have a couple more, but will add them another time.
The Following 38 Users Say Thank You to DippsyDudel For This Useful Post: