View Single Post
Old 04-26-2017, 04:54 PM

Pt. 3

Took some doing, as anyone who ever tried to write can tell you, it's very difficult to put what's in your head to paper.

Megan’s momentum carried her forward as a loud RIPPPPP!!!!!!!!! Could be heard throughout the gym. She tumbled head first into the ring landed on all fours. It took both the audience and Megan a few seconds to realize what had happen, mainly that Megan McClintock had just had her pants ripped off. The crowd erupted in laughter. Megan stood up wearing her blouse, French cut white panties and heels. She let out a scream as she desperately tried to cover up, semi crouched hands going from front to back. “My pants, you took my pants oh my god”. Mary and Toni we nearly doubled over in laughter watching the panicked beauty desperately try to cover her now pant less body. Mary waved Megan’s pants over her head, “we are just getting started my dear”. Amazing how quickly arrogance fades when you’re standing in your underwear in front of 100’s of people who just happen to be enjoying your public humiliation. “Please how could you do this to me, give me back my pants”. “Sure you can have them back”, replied Mary, “but you’ll have to go get them” and with that she flung the torn garment into the audience. As luck would have it, bad luck for Megan, the pants landed with Jenn and Nancy, who gleefully tore the already ruined garment in two. The look on Megan’s face was priceless as the two workers high fived each other.

Toni in the meantime still had Constance head between her legs. Constance’s muffled screams could barely be heard over the wolf whistles, and laughter being directed at Megan. “How dare you, how dare you to do this to me, let me up this instant, what are you doing to my dress”. Toni had stopped pulling up Constance’s dress, she was saving the best for the final curtain. “I think you’re going to enjoy what’s going on Constance, take a look”. Standing the still in shock Constance up, Toni spun her around and grabbing hold of her arm held her facing her now partly undressed co worker.

“Megan your pants, what happen to your pants”. A gleeful Toni replied, “the samething that’s about to happen to your dress” and with that she gave the stunned beauty a slight push and a hard slap on her butt. Constance stumbled forward toward Megan, finally losing her balance and began to fall. Grabbing for whatever she could, her hand found the scoop neck of Megan’s top. For the second time the sound of a loud RIPPPPPPPP!!! could be heard as Constance fell to the ground with Megan’s top in her hand.

What many assumed, incorrectly, would be the highlight of the evening, a totally humiliated Megan stood with mouth wide open with just an “OHHH” escaping it. Pandemonium was the best way to describe what was taking place in the crowd. Most of the woman was literally jumping up and down, waves of laughter filled the air. Mary taking advantage of the situation unsnapped Megan’s bra and watched it drift slowly to the ground as her magnificent breast came into full view.

Constance momentarily regaining her composure analyzed the situation and decided her best course of action was to bolt from the ring. Standing up and making a bee line for the ropes, she was almost clear when she heard Toni exclaim, “You’re not going anywhere”. Taking a firm grip on the back of Constance’s form fitting red dress Toni said “you asked me to alter your dress and as you’re about to find out I did a damn good job” and with that she gave a mighty pulled. For the 3rd time this evening a loud RIPPPPP!!! filled the gym, and there in her red heels, black thong and bra stood Constance Powers. If the noise for Megan’s stripping was loud, the decibels for Constance’s unveiling were off the charts. Here stood the most powerful and hated woman in town, in a wicked black bra and thong, humiliated beyond belief.

“I said one day the tables would be turned and that day has come. Oh one other thing I also recall saying both of you needed a good spanking, but I’ll leave that up to the good people of Warm Springs to decide”, knowing full well what the answer would be. As a chant of “spank them spank them spank them” rose from the crowd, Toni and Mary could not contain their laughter, while Constance and Megan began to beg. “You wouldn’t dare spank us here in front of all these people” a seemingly defeated Constance wailed. Meagan just kept saying, “please, please let me go, don’t spank me, ooh my god I’m so humiliated”.

Grabbing Constance by the ears Toni again dragged her head between her legs, but this time her upturned ass was covered in nothing but a thong. Toni wanted to make sure everyone got a good look at Constance’s exposed rear. She unfasten Constance’s bra and turning her to all four sides of the ring, Toni delivered a hard slap to Constance’s ass with each turn, causing Constance to yelp, dance and shake with each blow. The sight of Constance’s jumping up and down as her ass shot up in the air which each smack was truly one to behold.

“Now let’s have some real fun, Jenn Nancy can you bring us 2 chairs please”. The two abuse workers happily climbed into the ring and setup the chairs facing away from one another. As Jenn was leaving the ring she walked over to Megan “you stuck up ass kissing b*tch, your about to get a bare ass public spanking from a woman twice your age. And I’m going to love every second of it”. Megan had long past the stage of protesting only moans and sighs were coming from her mouth.

Constance was at this point howling in protest, demanding to let go and threatening Toni with every slap. It’s kind of hard to be taken seriously when you’re stripped to your underwear and have your head trapped between another woman’s legs. Her protest only brought more taunts and laughter from the crowd. “You’re doing a fine job Constance” yelled one woman sarcastically, “you have Toni right where you want her”.

The time had come, Toni signaled to Mary as they both dragged their victim’s over to the chairs and hauled them across their knees. Because of the way the chairs were set up Constance and Megan’s faces where mere inches from one another. Grabbing the hold of the two disgraced beauties panties, they slowly lowered them to their knees, taking their time to increase the agony. “You to have be asking for this for a long time, but with the proper amount of begging on your part, I may show a little mercy” said Toni. She looked and Mary and then it began.
Alternating slaps, the two began to wail await at the lovely bare bottoms across their knees. The distinctive sound of hand hitting bare ass filled the gym. Megan’s blond hair flew wildly as she jerked her head and cried out with every spank. Constance was soon kicking her legs up and down like a child being punished. It didn’t take long for the begging to start.

“Stop oh please stop, ohhhhh it hurts”, cried Megan, soon to be followed by Constance’s plea, “I’m sorry so sorry, oh your killing me, this is do humiliating, please, please”. But that wasn’t enough for Toni, “say you deserve to be spanked, say it loud so everyone can hear. Say I’m a bad girl and I needed a good spanking”. Megan screamed into Constance’s face, “say it dammit I can’t take anymore”.

Constance with very little hesitation, “I’m a bad girl, a very bad girl and I deserve to be spanked”. “Not enough, say you deserve to be publicly spanked on my bare bottom”. “Yes I deserve to be publicly spanked on my bare bottom”. Most of the people in the audience especially the woman were in pain from laughing so hard. And speaking of hard most of the men had their hands strategically placed as the sight of two gorgeous woman being stripped and spanked had the obvious effect on their manhood.

Finally it was over, as both woman where dumped onto the mat. But there was one more embarrassment for them to suffer. With their panties still at their knees, Toni grabbed the 2 discarded bra’s and fasten them together and then around the two spanked woman so they were now tied face to face, boobs to boobs. What a sight, Toni and Mary dragged them over and pushed them out of the ring onto the floor. “Not get those asses of yours out of her before I decide to spank them again”. With panties now around their ankles and bodies tied together the walk or stumble to the door was both difficult and hysterical. The taunts to the former beauty queens just heighten their humiliation. The last anyone saw of Ms. Constance Powers and her side kick were two extremely red asses and matching red faces as they stumbled out the auditorium door.

The headline the next day in the Warm Springs Gazette summed it all up.
A SPANKING GOOD TIME FOR ALL!!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to hocman For This Useful Post: