View Single Post
Old 01-01-2014, 03:21 PM

My college gf was an amazing fuck. She lived in an apartment by campus with 2 other women and, since we were pretty serious, I'd be over all the time. We started using condoms then would slide in a few times without it on. I was hooked. The feel of her wetness with how tight she was out of this world, though we never let it get to the point where I would cum inside her....it was a no no.

One day, her roommates went home for the holidays and I stopped by in the morning to hang out. Her mom was going to stop by later in the day to drop off some food and such. My gf let me in and she was in a towel ready for the shower. I waited for her to hop in...then stripped down and got in with her. She began sucking me under the shower and we quickly moved to fucking. The condom was slippery with all the water and I dropped it. She bent over to pick it up and I grabbed her hips and slid my cock in. I couldn't help myself. She let out a moan, dropped the condom and got into it. We hopped out of the shower and I laid on the ground by the sink and she hopped on and started riding me. That's when we heard her mom calling for her....apparently we forgot to lock the door and her mom came right in. My gf tried to jump off but the thought of fucking her while her mom was in the other room was too much....I held on to her hips and wouldn't let her off. I waited for the pressure to build and thrust further in....I filled her pussy with wave after wave of cum. She looked at me pissed but couldn't say anything. She quickly got dressed and ran out to say hi to her mom. I kept thinking of my cum inside her while I was talking with her mom. I'll never forget that day.
The Following 45 Users Say Thank You to michaelward212 For This Useful Post: