Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Exhibitionist] Showing my wife to a friend
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2017, 08:04 PM

Thanked 9,725 Times in 188 Posts

After returning from Tenerife last week we decided to take thing a bit further.

In the past my wife has sometimes not worn a bra in public, and because her nipples are quite sensitive they often peak through her top. Really sexy in my opinion, but ambarrassing according to my wife… So when I proposed to her that she should not wear a bra when our friend came by yesterday I expected a stern ‘no’.

Actually she did say ‘no’, but our friend came over to help move a large closet, and I pointed out to my wife that he should deserve a reward for his hard labor. Because she had already gone public without a bra I was able to convince her that this would be OK with our friend present. To spice thing up, and to be sure our friend would really see something, my wife agreed to wear a red blouse with 5 buttons. With all buttons closed it’s really descent (not counting hard nipples ofcourse ). But by opening more buttons the shirt becomes sexy very fast, showing ever more of my wife’s great boobs.

Yesterdag, after moving the furnature, I invited our friend to have a beer and play on our PS4. I had agreed with my wife to start the evening with her blouse fully closed, but that I would send her a text when she had to go to the toilet and open another button. Her maximum was 2 buttons open, not more.

And so it happened. Our friend noticed right away my wife wasn’t wearing a bra, because her nipples poked right through the thin blouse. I don’t know if it was the cold or she was arroused, but her nipples were quite visible. My firend pretended not to notice, but I saw him secretly stealing a look from time to time.

Later that evening and after I had texted my wife twice to open a button, she was showing quite a lot of her beautiful breast. Unfortunatly I have only taken 1 picture of that occasion, which is attached to this post. As you can see her blouse is to far open to be decent, and showing quite a lot of breast.

The whole night my friend pretended not to see anything, but after my wife had gone to bed I asked him if he had liked the view that evening. He admitted to looking at her tits, and that in his opinion my wife had beautiful breasts. He also told me he had seen the shape of her breasts, but no nipples.

I then spoke to my friend about the ‘rules’ I wanted to lay out. I want to show my wife, perhaps (her willing) even topless or even more naked, but I have forbidden him to EVER touch her. Neither my wife nor I have any intention of her fucking another guy, and this will NEVER happen. I made it very, very, clear to him he could watch all he wanted, and jerk of after he went home, but that he would never, ever, touch her. He agreed to this rule, and both my wife and myself trust him in this respect.
Attached Thumbnails
Inked20171014_005301_LI.jpg  
The Following 94 Users Say Thank You to tim81 For This Useful Post:
AEKAMP21, agent_p, aliensexy, andyy_92, Areolaman1, badduladdu, barakade56, belgarion, bertimos, bob_jones, Candi Delight, cenzor4, cjhopper, collector5757, cufan86, davyp1, davz45, decepticon643, DippsyDudel, discreetfun2, Dookieman, DRDavenport, Dthom20120725, Dummox, ess125, Fire144228, ginocop, graeno, greendoor, halltrash1953, HappyGerry, Hornyinde, Iron280, itionthat, ivonnemorr, IWFQM, jayray2k, Jcsp, jellyworm, Jem Casey, jiinx81, jim109, johne5, johnray12, jojo33bdx, joost5, klauskri, krushboy07, ktxondo, kuryaki, lgn692000, Lincsm111, maymedson11, moonfrog, movalrats, MrLooker, mudpie, naaktstel, nangman, nectcouple, occ9, ocguy55, Officer, oldjer, Omega88, opie99999, philipmorrisone, Pierangelo, Plainlover2002, random_aussie, reddog21, road_warrior92, robotmartin, rpsaturnal, rzap9959, shavedones, sith11, skipper49er, solva193, stayed69, stenxyz1, stetson, stiv837, thefergieferg1, Timbo89, tinworm, toml, toyroller1, TraderX, Trevlar, VXCguy, whatnow3, whereyat, woany777