View Single Post
Old 09-07-2015, 06:16 PM

Thanked 6,597 Times in 172 Posts
Default Sheer delight

Nice but it always amazes me that most woman seem to be completely oblivious to the wonderful view they are giving though I'm not complaining...

A couple of years ago, each morning I would pass a young woman on her way to work who always had a passion for these wonderful leggings. Sometimes she would speak other times she would give me the cold shoulder. One morning feeling a little devilish, I smiled and said to her in the most caring manner I could muster that her panties were on show to anyone who had been to Specsavers. She froze looked downwards and gasped, then looked around panicked now that she realized how much she had been revealing without knowing it. Worse, she wasn't wearing a coat and I got a wonderful view of her bottom as she ran home her white panties becoming more obvious as her exertions seemed to make her leggings more transparent. I told this to a female friend who found it hilarious not realizing that her yoga pants, though not transparent do hug every contour and told me that more than once that she had stepped out sans panties.

Oh happy days....
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Beachheadache For This Useful Post: