Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Exhibitionist] advice on wager
View Single Post
Old 10-13-2014, 01:23 PM

Thanked 6,053 Times in 325 Posts

Now to the conclusion of my now most favorite day. I believe I ended with my wife completely naked except for a hat with long black hair sewn into it and big ass sunglasses. My wife was now determined to complete this dare. It was kind of funny watching her walk away from the truck tiptoeing down the bridge. Rocks on the road hurt bare feet. She walked straight up to the middle of the bridge turned left walked to the rail stepped onto the small concrete rise laid her phone on the rail and started the timer. Here is my blonde wife with her somewhat pale skin standing on the bridge with her fingers locked raised behind her head. This lifted her tits to the point I wanted to get out and have at her. I now turned my handheld cb on. Just before turning on my handheld I heard a truck blast its horn which reminded me of the handheld. It took a minute but the cb traffic started. A truck driver announced a hott brunette flasher on an overpass at mile marker ***. Well before the first minute was up I heard six horns and multiple speculations on what bet she lost to be standing there without moving. Well into the second minute horn number ten was sounded. I smiled looking at my wife standing like a nude statue thinking if she would have stuck with the original deal she would be on her waybback to the truck. Within the three plus minute I quit counting horns and continued monitoring the handheld for any negative comments towards calling law enforcement of which all I heard was extremely positive reports. Somewhere around the four minute mark things changed.

This bridge sits in a curve with about 200 feet of trees around the curve to the next bridge. So from where we are neither of us can see what's approaching till it pops out from the curve. If you are guessing a car, nope. What comes into sight is an older black man riding a rusty bicycle. I see him first a panic. I can not think of what to do. Well before I can crank the truck my wife sees him and does not move other than turn her head looking at me. She is only about thirty feet in front of me so I first raise my hands then point at me then her to indicate I will drive over and she can get in the truck. She looks back at the bicycle which is now approaching the bridge looks at her phone then looks at me and shakes her head no. I almost shit. I did crank the truck but she looked at me shaking her head. I looked at my phone and she had a little over a minute. I left the truck running and watched this unfold.

I watched the man pedal his bike up to my naked wife. He stopped beside her. My wife never moved other than turn her head to face him. From where I was sitting I could tell they were talking but had no idea about what. I was extremely nervous to the point I had my truck in gear to intervene if needed. He was so close sitting on the bicycle that he could have grabbed my wife's right tit without extending his arm. Durning this time the handheld was still going and horns blowing. What seemed like forever but was about a minute my wife let her hands down and picked up her phone. Turned to the man and said something and started walking back to the truck. The man on the bicycle started pedaling towards my truck then turned and stopped. He watched my wife walk past then he left the same way he came.

My wife got in the truck and said "oh my god I can not believe I did all six minutes". As I backed out and turned around my wife slipped her T-shirt back on after removing the hat and glasses. I started with asking questions but she said to wait till we were at the house with a drink in hand. She did ask if she completed the deal to the letter. I said absolutely that she earned the leather sofa. She only said how proud she was of herself not running back to the truck when she saw the man on the bicycle.

We made it to the house. My wife changed into shorts and a very thin yellow cami top. Damn she looked good sitting there with her nipples visible and poking through the top. I started out with why did she not let me pick her off the bridge when we saw the man on the bicycle. She said she started to run back but looked at her timer and she only had one minute and forty two seconds to complete the dare. She also said she wanted to show me she would complete a deal just as she did before with Mr john. I then asked how the conversation went. She said he never said a word until he rode right up to her. He asked her if she was OK or needed help. She told him she lost a bet to her husband motioned towards me with her head and had to stand there for six minutes without moving. He asked how long she had been there. She looked down and said she had about a minute to go. He asked if I would be mad if he sat there to keep her company. She said she did not know. She said he just started looking her up and down without saying anything which made her ask if she could help him in a sarcastic tone. He said that its not everyday that you ride a bicycle for exercise and run across a very pretty naked white woman. He then asked if he could touch her. She said only if he wants to get shot. He responded with I believe I'll just look. She said the last thirty seconds took an hour. After the alarm went off she said she lowered her arms and turned the alarm off. She said he then asked if she would face him now for a front view. She said that since he had already seen about everything so she took a step away and faced him to tell him thank you for being a gentleman. He said it was his pleasure. She then turned and walked back toward the truck. She said he passed her on the bike and stopped. He told her he wanted to see her tits as she walked by. Then left.

I asked her how she feels. She said she was very proud of herself. She explained that we have owned this house for three years and still do not know anyone from either small nearby towns so she does not care. Also she said the trucks and cars must have liked what they saw with way more than ten horns. I told her about the trip from our hime to the house and the handheld cb. She really seemed to be proud of herself for sticking with the entire deal and has no regrets. She even liked hearing what the truck drivers had to say.

Well that's my Saturday. It turned out better than expected. From the drive on the interstate to the bridge. I forgot to include the introduction on the bridge. When the man decided that my wife was not in danger he introduced himself. His name was Charles. My wife panicked not wanting to give her real name. The first name that came to mind was Charlotte. So somewhere yesterday and today there is an older black man named Charles trying to convince someone that he spent several minutes on a bridge with a naked brunette white woman. I hope they believe him.
The Following 39 Users Say Thank You to fheath For This Useful Post: