View Single Post
Old 10-29-2017, 09:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nofxxx View Post
Its amazing to me that your wife was free being naked around her brother. Especially when it was obvious he was very much enjoying seeing her naked. I grew up with two sisters and they made great effort to never even be close to naked around me.
He really must have loved his childhood lol. Naked girl walking around everyday. I can only imagine his young hormones. Lucky dude. were there any other sisters that did the same? Did he ever touch her?

She had two sisters. Sadly for me I've never seen them naked. I’d really want to see one of them naked. One of them did moon the brother sometimes. But didn't walk around naked. One wasn't naked or any type of undress in front of him ever. My wife more than made up for it.
I was certainly taken aback the first time I saw her stroll out of the shower naked and he’s right there.
As for touching. Don’t know if anything before we went out. But he was always right near her when she came out naked. I saw him slap her bare ass twice. Once while she mooned him, once out of the shower she walked by and he smacked her ass.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Moonist For This Useful Post: