Thread: [Fictional Stories - ENF] WWE: Alexa Bliss vs Everyone.
View Single Post
Old 03-31-2017, 12:35 PM

Part 3: Alexa Bliss vs Carmella. Butt Naked Match

A nervous Carmella stood backstage waiting for her entrance music to start for her match against Alexa Bliss. She couldn't believe she was about to possibly get stripped on live television. It all started when Alexa Bliss was stripped and forced to cum by Nikki Bella. Since then Alexa Bliss had been on a war path through the division. She completely humiliated and ruined both Nikki Bella and Naomi (Which Carmella actually helped with.) when she forced Nikki to eat Naomi out before playing Nikki and Cena's sex tape on the tron. After that Natalya challenged Alexa to a bra and panties match, which Alexa won when she tied up Natalya to the announce table and stripped her. Alexa took it even further by stripping off Natalya's bra and panties too, and then left her tied up with a vibrator inside her. Carmella knew that Alexa would turn on her soon especially after Daniel Bryan announced that the two of them would be in a number one contenders match to Becky's title, so Carmella asked Bryan to make the match a butt naked match. It was pretty much a bra and panties match except the two would have to wrestle until one of them was completely naked. Carmella was hoping she could psych Alexa out, make her think that she didn't care about being exposed in front of everyone, but the truth was she was terrified.

Carmella's entrance music kicked in, and she began her usual entrance. She decided to wear a leopard print top and black wrestling shorts, hoping that the shorts would prove difficult to pull off. She looked up and saw Alexa Bliss waiting in the ring, and glanced at her ring gear. She was wearing the ring gear that she wore to Takeover Brooklyn.

"Shit, I forgot how tight her trunks are." Thought Carmella. "How the hell am I going to get those things off her?"

Carmella glanced in the ring and looked down at Alexa's bare feet. The two of them decided not to wear wrestling boots because they didn't want to spend the whole night trying to somehow get those off each other.

"You ready for everyone to see you naked?" Asked Alexa.

"We'll see, b*tch." Responded Carmella.

Carmella knew that Alexa had an advantage over her. Alexa had already dealt with the whole world seeing her naked, so Alexa wasn't exactly afraid of losing her clothes. Carmella on the other hand had only been naked in front of her boyfriends before this. She was determined not to give up though. If she could beat Alexa here and really humiliate the girl after the match, then maybe Alexa would cut this humiliation shit out.

The bell rung and Carmella ran at Alexa. Alexa ducked a clothesline, but Carmella turned around when she bounced off the ropes and hit a thesz press on Alexa. Carmella quickly started throwing strikes at her head, thinking that she could knock her out early, and just take her clothes off that way. Alexa pulled in her knees to try to get the former cheerleader off her before kicking Carmella in the stomach. Carmella stumbled backwards and Alexa quickly sprang to her feet. Alexa grabbed Carmella, and Irish whipped her into the corner, before hopping onto to the second rope and delivering some blows to Carmella's head.

"You know this isn't ending when you're naked, right?" Taunted Alexa, as she took a break from punching Carmella in the head. "I'm going to make you cum in front of the world just like every other b*tch I humiliated before you."

Carmella panicked as she heard this and realized she needed to get out of this now before she got knocked out. She grabbed Alexa by the trunks and lifted the tiny girl up to power bomb position, and ran to the middle of the ring, before delivering a power bomb while also trying to pull Alexa's trunks off. To Carmella's surprise, it actually somewhat worked. The tight trunks came down just past Alexa's ass, exposing Alexa's hot pink thong. With Alexa's legs in the air, Carmella realized that this was her opportunity to pull the trunks off completely, but Alexa kicked out when the shorts were at her ankle's making Carmella lose her grip. Alexa stood up and tried to pull her trunks back up, but Carmella delivered a vicious super kick to Bliss's head.

Carmella saw Alexa hit the ground on her back and knew that this was her chance. She quickly grabbed the trunks and pulled them the rest of the way off, and then turned her attention to Alexa's thong. She played to the crowd as they popped for the chance to see Alexa's naked pussy again before grabbing her thong and yanking it off. Carmella then stood up and spun the thong around her head before throwing it into the crowd. Alexa started to come to, and the now confident Carmella decided to mess with the bottomless girl.

"I thought you were going to strip me naked?" Said Carmella, mockingly. "Instead you're just laying there with your pussy showing."

Alexa, realizing that she had lost her shorts and her panties, quickly covered up her vagina as Carmella pointed and laughed at her.

"Hey, Lexi?" Taunted Carmella. "How about the loser blows the World Champ?"

The crowd popped at this suggestion, and Alexa's embarrassment quickly turned to anger.

"Fine." She responded. "I'm going to make you regret ever becoming a wrestler."

Alexa then charged at Carmella and gave her a surprising spear. Carmella hit her head against the mat awkwardly as the breath left her body. Alexa quickly grabbed Carmella's black trunks, and started pulling them off, but the tight trunks wouldn't budge. Alexa managed to get the trunks past Carmella's ass before Carmella started to wake up. Carmella then grabbed her trunks, and tried to wrestle them away from Alexa's grasp, but Alexa responded by slamming her pussy right in Carmella's face. Shocked, Carmella let go of her trunks, as Alexa finally pulled the shorts completely off of her. Carmella kicked her off and got to her feet, before looking down and realizing that her leopard print panties were now being shown off.

"You sl*t!" Yelled Carmella, as she wiped Alexa's pussy juices off her face. "What the hell was that?"

"That was me doing anything it takes to win." Said Alexa.

Carmella then ran at Alexa in a rage. Alexa side stepped her, but Carmella bounced off the ropes, and grabbed her by the hair, before hitting a running bulldog. Carmella then quickly locked in her head scissors lock before using it to slam Alexa's face into the mat again. She grabbed Alexa's top and pulled it off, leaving Alexa in nothing, but a hot pink bra. Carmella then went to unlatch Alexa's bra, but Alexa woke up and hit her with a strike in the face.

Carmella tried to gather herself as Alexa rose to her feet. She was still winning 3 to 1. All she had to do was get that bra off of Alexa, and she would win the match. She watched Alexa as she stumbled a bit trying to get up, before falling on her back.

"Maybe I hit her harder than I thought." Thought Carmella, as she closed in on the fallen girl. "Now I just got to get that bra off."

Carmella walked up to her and all of a sudden Alexa's hand shot up, and yanked Carmella's panties down to her knees. Carmella screamed as her pussy came into view of the crowd. Alexa then kipped up and kicked Carmella in the side of the head as Carmella tried to pull her panties up. Carmella hit the ring hard right near one of the turnbuckles. Alexa Bliss smiled as she ascended to the top rope before hitting a bottomless sparkle splash on Carmella. She quickly removed Carmella's top reviling her matching leopard print bra, before removing that as well exposing Carmella's perky tits to the world. Alexa then went under the ring and came back with a pair of zip ties and a bottle of water. Alexa positioned Carmella so she was facing the entrance ramp while sitting down, then she bound Carmella's wrist's to the top ropes, and then she removed Carmella's panties, thus winning the match.

She left Carmella sitting there for a while longer, letting the WWE universe take all the photographs they could before dumping the water on Carmella's face. Carmella slowly started to stir as Alexa slapped her in the face.

"Looks like I kept my promise after all." Said Alexa, as she moved out of the way, letting Carmella see her naked body displayed on the tron. "Now everyone gets to see you butt naked."

Carmella's eyes went wide and she let out a scream as she realized the predicament she was in.

"Alexa, please let me go!" Carmella pleaded, as she struggled against the ropes. "All of my family and friends are going to see this!"

"Awwww, that's too bad." Said Alexa, as she made a crying motion with her hands. "You still have a stimulation to fulfill before I even think about freeing you."

AJ Styles' music then hit as Carmella remembered the stupid taunt she said to Alexa about blowing the champ. AJ appeared from the back and walked to the ring, wearing nothing except for his title.

"Alexa, please. I can't suck another man's dick on national TV and even if I could, I have a boyfriend. You can't make me do this." Begged Carmella.

"Oh, you're going to suck his dick." Said Alexa, as AJ took off his belt, reviling his 7 inch dick. "And you're going to finger yourself until you cum as you do it, otherwise I'm throwing you into the crowd, and who knows what those horny fucks will do."

Carmella glanced at the crowd in tears, knowing she couldn't go in there.

"I'll do it." Said Carmella. "Just please don't throw me in the crowd."

Alexa then freed Carmella's hands as she crawled on her hands and knees over to AJ.

"It's good to be champ" Said AJ as the New York babe knelling in front of his dick looked up at him.

Carmella took AJ's dick in her mouth and started stroking it with her hand as she bobbed up and down. She was surprised at how wet she when she stuck her other hand in her pussy. She thought about Big Cass watching Smackdown in the hotel room with Enzo while his girlfriend sucked on another man's dick on the TV screen. All of her friends and family watching at home that would now have the image of her sucking a dick and playing with herself forever available on the internet. She started stroking and sucking faster as she wondered why she was getting so turned on by this. She was never going to be able to look Big Cass in the eyes again. How was she going to look anyone in the eyes again?

AJ pulled his dick out and started shooting his load all over her face right as her orgasm started. AJ's cum coated her breasts and face as her back arched and she let out a loud moan. AJ's last shot of cum managed to land in her mouth as she fell to the ground. Carmella couldn't believe what just happened, she had just came in front of everyone, and now she was laying in the ring wearing nothing but AJ's cum.

"God damn." Said Alexa, still only wearing her bra. "I can't believe you just went straight to sucking his dick and masturbating like that. I would of thought you would of tried to get away first. You must of really wanted to get off while sucking AJ's dick, you little wh*r*."

Carmella didn't even have the energy to argue back. Alexa thought about throwing Carmella in the crowd anyway, but decided against it. The half naked girl walked back up the ramp before taking one last look at Carmella covered in cum and laughed. Now she just had to humiliate Becky and take her title.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dadud For This Useful Post: