Thread: [Fictional Stories - ENF] WWE: The Diva Wars
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2016, 10:05 PM

No Mercy 2016: Part 2

Back at ringisde, we get ready for our second match. Alexa Bliss' theme hits and she comes down, wearing just a white Blake & Murphy t-shirt and a black thong, showing off her fit and toned ass. Next comes Kelly Kelly, wearing a blue bikini top, pushing up her natural breasts and a white thong.

Kelly Kelly vs Alexa Bliss – Stinkface match (winner is the one who gives their opponent a stinkface for at least 5 seconds)

Kelly and Alexa circle each other, Alexa licking her lips at the thought of rubbing her ass in Kelly's face. Kelly walks towards her and Alexa kicks her in the stomach. Kelly suplexes Alexa right onto her back. Alexa rolls onto her stomach and Kelly gives her a swift smack on the ass, making Alexa's ass jiggle. Alexa rolls out of the ring and looks pissed at Kelly. Alexa sides back in and tackles Kelly. She slams the back of Kelly's head off the ground a few times and picks her up by the hair. Alexa throws Kelly off the ropes and Kelly bounces back with a huracanrana. Kelly stands over Alexa and grabs a handful of hair, she slams Alexa's head on the mat. Kelly jumps in the air and slams her ass onto Alexa's stomach and follows it up with another.

Kelly irish whips Alexa into the corner and tries her cartwheel handsprings. Alexa gets both her feet up, kicking Kelly in the back and sending her face first into the mat. Bliss stomps away at Kelly's back, even lightly kicking her in the ass a few times, as more of an insult than an attack. Alexa pts her knee on Kelly's back and plays to the crowd, taunting her. Alexa grabs a handful of Kelly's hair.

Alexa: You like spanking, huh? You wanna touch my perfect ass? Well you're gonna pay for that!

Alexa winds up her arm and lays down a hard smack onto Kelly's ass, causing a huge ripple on her left cheek and iliciting a scream from Kelly. Alexa can't help but enjoy the screams of Kelly. She pulls even harder on Kelly's hair and lays down another hard smack, this time to Kelly's right cheek. Bliss begins speeding it up, altenating between spanks on each ass cheek of Kelly. Alexa gets sick of Kelly's screams and takes her hand off Kelly's hair and decides to smother her mouth with it instead. Alexa keep spanking Kelly as the muffled sounds of her whining are heard through Bliss' hand. Bliss even runs her fingers on the top of Kelly's thong, lifting and snapping it against Kelly's ass. She licks her hand and gives it one more hard spank before finally getting up. Alexa picks up Kelly by the hair and takes her to the corner. She goes to smash Kelly's face off the turnbuckle, but Kelly gets her foot up and blocks it. Kelly takes Alexa by the hair and slams her face off the turnbuckle.

Kelly smiles and pulls Alexa back by the hair and does it again and again and again, turning Alexa's head into a basketball. Kelly grabs the bottom of Alexa's t-shirt and pulls it up over her head and off. Kelly chokes Alexa with the t-shirt and uses it to toss her across the ring. Kelly swings the shirt around over her head and chucks it to a lucky fan. Alexa is stuck in her red bra, pushing her small breasts up just a bit. Alexa looks horrified but angry at the same time. She charges at Kelly but misses and goes shoulder first into the ring post and falling out of the ring. Kelly follows out after her and picks her up. She d****s Alexa over the steel steps, giving the crowd a great view of Bliss' ass. Kelly puts her elbow on and poses, holding Alexa in pace. Kelly smiles as she smacks Bliss' ass a few times. Alexa kicks her legs trying to get away before Kelly finally lets her up. Alexa kicks Kelly in the knee and throws her, face first, into the steps. She grabs Kelly and throws her back in the ring. Alexa strong irish whips Kelly into the corner, knocking her into a seated postion. Alexa gets a smile on her face and begins shining up her own ass for a stinkface. Alexa starts backing up into Kelly but Kelly kicks her in the ass, making her fall forward.

Kelly dives onto Alexa's back and begins rubbing her face into the mat. Kelly picks up Alexa but Alexa grabs her by the back of her hair and pulls her down. She drags Kelly over to the ropes and chokes her on the middle rope. She signals for the camera man to get a close up of Kelly.

Alexa: Aww, look at this pretty face. Look at these cute fat cheeks. You look like a little chipmunk Kelly. I can't wait until those cheeks are engulfed by my cheeks. Smile for the camera, Kelly!

Alexa plays with Kelly's face and finally pulls he off the ropes, causing Kelly to gasp for air. Alexa rolls Kelly onto her stomach and stands on Kelly's back. She mocks Kelly who is screaming out in pain before finally getting off. Alexa bends down right next to Kelly's ass and gets an evil look on her face. She pinches the skin on Kelly's butt, causing her to yelp. Alexa smiles before giving Kelly's, now red, ass another spank. Bliss smiles at Kelly Kelly's dispair. Alexa drags Kelly into a seated position in the corner and backs up. She goes for a running hip attack but Kelly moves and Alexa hits her head on the back of the turnbuckle, knocking her into a seated position in the corner. Kelly smiles and begins shaking her ass to the crowd. She backs it up and begins stinkfacing Alexa. After two seconds, Alexa manages to low blow Kelly, stopping the stinkface shortly after it began. Alexa has a disgusted look on her face beause for a moment, her face was engulfed by the ass of someone with the nickname “Smelly Kelly”. Alexa, not playing around anymore, picks up Kelly and hits a DDT.

Alexa: It's time to end this, you little b*tch!

Alexa climbs to the top rope and smiles before hitting the Sparkle Splash to Kelly Kelly, completely knocking her out. Bliss gets up and smiles, as Kelly is out. Bliss drags Kelly by her hair into the corner and props her up, sitting down. Bliss is about to give her a stinkface but gets a smile on her face.

Alexa: Oh no, she's not gonna be asleep for this one, I want her to get the full experience!

Bliss squats over Kelly and grabs her from under the chin with one hand and slaps her with the other. She slaps her 3 more times and Kelly finally starts waking up.

Alexa: C'mon Kelly, you can't miss this. Ya know, there's a lot of guys that would pay good money for this service.

Alexa stomps on Kelly's chest and turns around. She backs her ass up and directly into Kelly's face. Alexa shakes her ass back and forth, engulfing Kelly's face in it. Kelly can't help but be humiliated because at this point she can pretty much taste Alexa. Alexa holds the stinkface for over five seconds, winning the match.

Winner: Alexa Bliss

But as the bell ring, Alexa doesn't quite feel like stopping. She continues to shake her ass in Kelly's face, making sure she's getting a nice little makeover. Alexa steps forward for a moment, giving Kelly a second to breathe before twerking and bopping Kelly in the face with her ass. Bliss gets great satisfaction out of the embarrassment this is causing Kelly, who can't do a thing about this except take the ass shots to the face. Kelly knows that when this is all said and done, she's going to have to pucker up and kiss Alexa right on her ass. But she's been humiliated so much in this match, from the stinkface, the spanking, the slapping, the ass pinching, that she feels she's had enough pain tonight.

Alexa finally stops and turns around, laughing at Kelly who hardly has any energy left.

Alexa: Guess what Kelly, my fun with you is far from over. Ya see, the loser of this match has to kiss the winner of the match's ass. So right there, I was just letting you get familiar with my ass, maybe go steady with it before you get all sloppy. But then I remembered who you are, Kelly. With most of the guys you meet, usually the dick goes in your mouth before words even come out. So I think you're ready to pucker up and kiss my big, sweet ass.

Bliss goes to grab Kelly by the hair but she rolls out of the ring and stumbles away. She tries to run up the entrance ramp but Aksana comes out, all showered and fully clothed, and clotheslines her at the top of the ramp. Aksana picks up kelly and puts her over her shoulder, carrying her down to the ring. On her way, she gives Kelly a few smacks on her ass, getting a laugh out of Bliss. Aksana rolls Kelly back in the ring and comes in after her.

Alexa: Where did you think you were going Kelly? Huh? You think you could just wimp out on me like that? You're pathetic. Aksana, make this skank pucker up and kiss my ass.

Aksana grabs Kelly by the hair and drops her to her knees. She pulls out a tube of lipstick and begins applying it heavily, all over Kelly's lips. She then takes Kelly and puckers her and forces her face directly into Alexa's left ass cheek. Aksana holds her there for a good 20 seconds before finally pulling her back, revealing a big lipstick stain in the form of lips on Alexa's ass cheek.

Alexa: Ya know, Aksana, I think she needs to give the other one some love too.

Aksana smiles and puckers Kelly up again and this time plants her face right into Alexa's right as cheek. Alexa can't help but smile as she realized that her ass alone has caused Kelly a lifetime worth of humiliation. Aksana then pulls Kelly's head back for a moment and shoves her face straight into Alexa's ass. Kelly is humiliated but there's nothing she can do about it as she struggles. Bliss grabs a hold of both Kelly's arms and pulls, only pushing her deeper into the round ass of Alexa Bliss. Aksana pulls her out and slams her face against the ground. Meanwhile, Alexa calls for a microphone. She grabs one and stands over Kelly, who is on all fours.

Alexa: Now Kelly, before I let your pathetic ass go, I want you to tell all these people what you do. Tell 'em you eat ass, Kelly.

Alexa pulls hard on Kelly's hair and holds the microphone up to her face. Kelly is crying now and because of the microphone, it can be heard by much of the crowd.

Alexa: I SAID TELL THEM YOU LITTLE b*tch!

Alexa pulls hard on Kelly's hair and she finally succumbs.

Kelly: I...I eat ass.

Alexa: Aww, how embarrassing for you.

Alexa hits Kelly in the back of the head with the microphone, knocking her out. She gives her one last, incredibly hard spank on the ass, making Kelly's butt ripple before her and Aksana leave.

Commercial break
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to zidaneix For This Useful Post: