Thread: [Fictional Stories - ENF] ENF/EUF Stories by obo
View Single Post
Old 03-16-2015, 07:09 PM

Default Teresa Scalia: The Final Confrontation

At the time this was written I thought I had gone as far as I could with these characters. Hence the "Final Confrontation" title. But as things turned out there were more adventures in store for these ladies.

Teresa Scalia: The Final Confrontation

Sitting at her desk with telephone in hand, Roxanne Starr put the finishing touches on a negotiation.
"Okay then we're in agreement. Guaranteed controlled access for the night of the 23rd, one person in-house who can operate stage lighting, curtains, and the automated video equipment, and I pay $5000 to rent the hall with a $200 kick back to you."

Roxanne paused for a moment as the party on the other end responded.
"Very well, I'll be in touch."

Thinking to herself, "The venue is rented, I've got 300 tickets sold at $500 apiece, now it's just a matter of getting the two principals to perform as expected and at the time I want."
Roxanne took pen and paper and began to compose two very special communications.
A week later a messenger service knocked on the door of the Anderson household. Chad Anderson opened the door.

"Message delivery for Barbara Anderson." said the driver.

"I can give it to her", Chad offered.

"Sorry young man, but I have to deliver this to the addressee only."

"Okay" Chad turned and called into the house. "Mom, there's a delivery for you."

Barbara came out from the kitchen wiping her hands with a dishtowel.

"Please sign here, ma'am," requested the driver.

After giving her signature Barbara took the envelope from the driver and closed the door as he left.
"I wonder what this is?" Barbara thought to herself. "Don't get many special delivery messages."
Barbara opened the Manila envelope and removed the contents. Inside was an envelope of obviously high-quality stationery with the hand-lettered name Mrs. Barbara Anderson.
"Looks like a wedding invitation, but I can't think of any weddings that are coming up."
Barbara turned the envelope over, broke the wax seal and removed the note. The text was as follows:

Mrs. Anderson,
You are invited to the Community Theater on the evening of May 23rd at 7 p.m. The purpose of this meeting is to bring finality and resolution to the personal conflicts you and I have had. Be assured this meeting is confidential and is known only to your self and I. The location of the Community Theater was selected as a neutral site and as a historical reference to the origin of our problems.

Do not ignore this meeting. I have incriminating video documentation of your recent visit to a local gentlemen's club and encounter with a female employee. I will not hesitate to make this evidence public, especially to your husband.

Teresa Scalia

Barbara fumed as she read the note. "The nerve! She's calling me out and trying to blackmail me as well."
She also felt a pang of fear. If Teresa did indeed have some video of Barbara's humiliation at the hands of Maria the bar maid, Teresa could make life unbearable for her.

"I'll meet with Mrs. Scalia and this time things will be settled."

Another thought came to Barbara, a small voice from the back of her mind repeating "think of the possibilities, think of the possibilities".

A similar invitation was delivered to the Scalia household. Conveniently, Teresa was at home to accept the envelope. Reading the text, which was very similar to that of Barbara's invitation, Teresa saw red.

"Threaten me you little b*tch! You better believe I'll be there and how nice, no one around to interfere." Teresa thought. She also recalled what Roxanne Starr had told her at the conclusion of their encounter "You may want to try this on someone you know, like that little blond that gives you all the trouble." The wheels in Teresa's mind were spinning, "Yes, I may want to try something."

The invitations had been delivered a week in advance to give the principals some time to anticipate the confrontation. The 23rd of May proved to be a warm spring day and that continued into the early evening. Barbara considered her wardrobe and opted to wear denim shorts and a white short sleeved pull over blouse. Both the shorts and blouse were well fitted to show off Barbara's figure. The shorts, certainly not Bermuda length, highlighted Barbara's tanned legs and were snug enough to leave no doubt about the curves of her butt. She wore white athletic shoes. At 645 p.m. Barbara had finished cleaning up after dinner and stuck her head into the family room where husband Mark and son Chad were watching television.

"I'll be back in about an hour, I've got an errand to run." Barbara said as she started towards the door.

"Okay see you later" Mark replied, "Seems a little late for errands."

Barbara didn't hear Mark's reply; she had other things on her mind. Barbara got into her SUV and paused for a moment. Did she really want to do this? What was really going to happen? Taking a deep breath, Barbara backed out of the driveway and headed towards the theater.

At the Scalia house, Teresa announced. "Dominic I'm going out for while."

"Where are you going?" asked Dominic.

"Don't worry about it. I'll be home in a couple hours."

Dominic just shrugged his shoulders in resignation. There wasn't much he could say after Teresa had caught him with the very under dressed Kathy Benson in his lap at the gentlemen's club.

Teresa was also dressed for warm spring weather. A tight sleeveless blouse, pale pink in color with a 3-button closure, was worn over a similar colored pair of Capri pants. The Capri pants, were of course, well fitted around the derriere which was further enhanced by Teresa's wedge sandals.
Feeling ready for what was to come, Teresa pointed her car to the theater.

Barbara pulled into the empty parking lot of the Community Theater and stopped near the front entrance. Leaving her SUV, she tried the door and found it locked. Barbara walked around to the side of the building and found the stage door open. Walking onto the half lit stage, Barbara saw a single piece of furniture resembling a Roman chaise lounge. It was nearly as wide as a double bed with one end raised. The chaise was sumptuously upholstered in deep wine colored velvet. A single diaphanous curtain separated the stage from the rest of the house. The house lights were off and from the stage that area appeared to be totally dark. As Barbara walked to the chaise, which was at center stage, she saw a large flat screen television monitor on a portable base. When Barbara took notice of the monitor, the screen flickered to life. A scene from Barbara's recent past was about to be replayed. The setting was Roxanne Starr's Gentlemen's Club. Barbara was on the main floor sans her blouse. The video was shot from an advantageous angle and captured Barbara's encounter with Maria in great detail.

Barbara put her hand over her mouth in shock. "My God, how did that b*tch Teresa get a hold of this."

The video advanced to the point where Barbara is bent over the table with her skirt off and legs spread. Maria has full control of Barbara and has lowered her panties. Barbara watched the video replay with complete attention. She was taken back to that fateful afternoon and the experiences she had at the hands of Maria.

"Well, well, well isn't this an interesting piece of cinematic history!"

Barbara snapped back to reality at the sound of Teresa's voice. Standing in the wings, hands-on hips that were tilted at a saucy angle, Teresa had viewed the final moments of the video. The monitor screen went black.

"What do you think you're going to gain with this?" Barbara asked.

"Gain what? I didn't know you had such a public encounter Barbie. Do you have a preference for the Latin ladies?" Teresa said mockingly.

"Oh I'm sure you know nothing about this Teresa."

The monitor screen went bright again. The scene was again the Gentlemen's Club, but the players had changed. From an overhead view Teresa could be seen being paraded around by Roxanne Starr on the dancers stage which was surrounded by the bar patrons. Unfortunately for Teresa, she was clad only in her bra and panties. The video showed Roxanne leading Teresa behind a curtain. The scene picked up with Teresa over Roxanne's lap her bottom taking some punishment. Barbara watched in amusement as she saw Teresa's humiliation. She had only heard about this encounter and thought much of what she had heard was rumor. As Barbara was before, Teresa was in shock. Especially so when the scene played on further. Her spanking finished, Teresa was stripped and then brought to a tumultuous orgasm by Roxanne.

Teresa was thinking, "Barbara couldn't know about this. Now she's seen me helpless in the arms of another woman. I've never been able to forget that day. I've never felt like that before or since."

If Barbara was amused by Teresa's spanking, the events following aroused more than just her curiosity. Barbara felt that feeling in her lower belly, that tingling. She was intrigued by Teresa's response to Roxanne's ministrations. The video ended and Barbara couldn't let Teresa get by without a verbal jab.

"Red heads your weakness Teresa? I particularly enjoyed the primal grunts. I had no idea you could be so basic."

Embarrassed and humiliated, Teresa was also feeling some arousal from watching the replay of her and Roxanne. The monitor went black once again and Teresa turned to face Barbara.

"You may think you're very clever with that video but it won't gain you anything." Teresa declared as she walked toward Barbara.

"Oh I think I've gained enough just seeing that red head push your buttons."

Both women were face-to-face and as if choreographed they simultaneously raised their right hands to slap each other. Each intercepted the other's slap with their left-hand, grasping the wrist with a firm hold. Teresa and Barbara struggled to gain an advantage but were at a stalemate. Neither would relinquish their hold on the others wrist and as a result neither could inflict any damage to the others clothing or person. Kicks were exchanged, but none landed solidly. They circled the stage several times in their struggle pushing each other back and forth. Barbara had a slight advantage with her athletic shoes giving more traction. Both women were beginning to tire and gasping for air when Teresa was pushed back against the chaise and sat down. Barbara pulled free from Teresa and remained standing while Teresa sat. Pausing to catch their breath neither woman made an offensive move. The arousal both had felt from watching the video had been amplified by their wrestling match. Barbara looked down at Teresa's heaving chest with just a hint of nipple showing through her pink top. Teresa's head was lowered but she was taking in the sight of Barbara's shapely legs. Barbara then made a momentous decision. She threw caution to the wind and gave in to her desires.

"Teresa I think I know what we both want."

With that Barbara opened the belt of her denim shorts as Teresa looked up at her. Slowly Barbara unbuttoned the fly all the while looking directly into Teresa's eyes. Barbara used both hands to slip the shorts part way down over hips revealing her white bikini panties. Teresa was almost in total disbelief of what was taking place, but somewhere in her mind was the thought that this was inevitable.

"What is she doing? Is this what I think it will be?"

Barbara took a step toward Teresa, leaned over, cupped her face with her hands and gave her a long passionate kiss. Barbara whispered as she lowered herself across Teresa's lap "Now you finish it for me."

Teresa looked at the offering before her, Barbara prone over her lap willingly in a vulnerable position. Her Daisy Dukes already partially lowered. Teresa had gotten Barbara over her lap in times past but always at the culmination of a struggle. Considering what she was about to do and the possible ramifications, Teresa also threw caution to the wind. Her left-hand touched Barbara's shoulder as her right hand began to explore Barbara's up turned derriere. Teresa first placed her hand on Barbara's thigh and caressed her smooth skin. Moving upward her hand glided over the hem of the denim to the belt line. Feeling the smooth texture of Barbara's panties Teresa's hand slipped between the denim and the satin. Barbara gasped at Teresa's touch, but remained still. Her hand exploring the curves of Barbara's ass, Teresa gave some probing squeezes.

"Her bottom feels wonderful. Much different from when I spanked her." Teresa thought. "I love the feel of it as I squeeze."

Barbara was having thoughts of her own "Her touch is so soft and gentle. I was certain she would take the advantage and punish me but this is so unexpected." Barbara was responding to Teresa's caresses. Her hips were moving slightly to match Teresa's touch.

Teresa removed her hand from inside Barbara shorts. She gave Barbara a little pat on the bottom as she requested, "Stand up Barbara." Barbara stood as asked. Teresa hooked two thumbs in Barbara's shorts and with a little tug had them down to her feet. Barbara stepped out of the shorts as Teresa beckoned for her to sit on the chaise. Teresa then offered a kiss of her own as she put her arm around Barbara's waist. Breaking off the kiss Teresa took hold of Barbara's blouse and slowly pulled it up. Stopping just below her breasts Teresa looked Barbara in the eye.

"How far do we go with this?"

"As far as we want and I know what I want." Barbara said and then kissed Teresa again.

"I hoped you'd say that."

Teresa put both hands under Barbara's blouse cupping her breasts. Barbara gave a long sigh and pushed her chest forward. Giving each breast a squeeze, Teresa could feel Barbara's nipples respond to tactile stimulation. Barbara's breaths became more rapid.

"Raise your arms, Sweet."

Barbara complied and Teresa finished removing Barbara's blouse. Teresa could see Barbara's nipples straining against the satin cups of her bra. Again they kissed and Teresa's hands move towards Barbara's back with intentions of removing her bra. Barbara gently placed her hands on Teresa's arms halting their progress.

"Why am I the only one who's in their underwear?" Barbara asked in a coy fashion with a demure look toward Teresa. Barbara's hands then opened the three buttons of Teresa's blouse. Both hands traced over the curve of Teresa's ample breasts as they moved down to find the edge of the blouse. Barbara pulled the shirt up and over Teresa's breasts and Teresa immediately raised her arms so the blouse could be removed. A pink lace bra supported Teresa's breasts. The sheer material showing the faint shading of her mocha colored nipples. Always intrigued by and curious about Teresa's breasts, Barbara could scarcely contain her self. Kissing Teresa's neck she worked her mouth down into the cleavage while her hands traced lightly over the pink lace. Teresa was also breathing rapidly with excitement when Barbara's hands found the waist of her Capri pants.

"Let's slip these off." Barbara suggested. Teresa reached behind her for the zipper but Barbara stopped her. "Please let me." Hands on Teresa's hips, Barbara guided her to stand and face away presenting her derriere to Barbara. Still seated on the chaise Barbara slowly opened the zipper. Teresa bent forward slightly and sighed. Fingers inside the waistband Barbara peeled the tight pants over Teresa's hips uncovering her matching pink lace panties. The pants came down over the swell of Teresa's butt and continued to her ankles. Barbara worked each pant leg over Teresa's sandals. Her hands then traced up Teresa's thighs coming together one on each cheek. Barbara caressed and squeezed that shapely derriere in front of her and added fleeting kisses. She then directed Teresa to again sit. Another kiss and Barbara's hands went for Teresa's bra clasp. Opening easily, Barbara slid the straps over Teresa's shoulders and down her arms. There was a slight but very enticing bounce to Teresa's boobs when they were released from the under wire cups. Barbara paused for a moment and took in the sight. Teresa's half dollar size areolas were slowly heaving up and down with her breaths. Slowly reaching out Barbara cupped Teresa's left breast her thumb tracing slow circles around the circumference of the areola. Teresa leaned back on her arms, threw her head back and pushed her chest forward. The nipple responded to Barbara's attention. Barbara watched in fascination as Teresa's nipple hardened and lengthened while the areola wrinkled and shrunk in diameter. Satisfied with her work Barbara started the same act with the right breast. Teresa looked down at Barbara's hand working its magic on her nipple. Her hips squirmed on the chaise and she was rubbing her thighs together to satisfy the need that was developing. Both nipples at full attention Barbara now took another step she had never done before. Kissing Teresa's cleavage, Barbara with slow soft kisses placed her lips at Teresa's left nipple. A tentative closed mouth kiss at first then Barbara's lips parted to take in what she had sought. Teresa gave out a moan as she felt Barbara's tongue swirl around. Barbara kissed again and then took the nipple and suckled. Teresa now held Barbara's head in her hands as she licked and gently nibbled. Coming up for a breath Barbara kissed Teresa this time using her tongue to enter the other woman's mouth. Teresa responded passionately and the two dueled with her tongues. Teresa guided Barbara this time to her right breast. Barbara did as she was gently requested, but placed her hand on Teresa's inner thigh. Stroking the thigh as she mouthed the nipple, Barbara worked her hand to the pink lace crotch of Teresa's panties.

Unbeknownst to the lovers the stage lights were slowly and very subtly becoming brighter. The curtain was silently rising, also unnoticed by Teresa and Barbara. Their attention was focused on other matters.
Barbara's hand had just made contact with the panel of Teresa's panties when Teresa stopped her.

"Not yet, not yet" Teresa whispered in Barbara's ear. Teresa gently guided Barbara away from her chest. "I want to see more of you." Teresa unsnapped Barbara's bra and removed it. Barbara's pink nipples were already erect and showing a rosy color. Her hands on Barbara shoulders, Teresa guided her back to lie on the chaise. Working one nipple between her thumb and finger Teresa hungrily mouthed the other. Barbara put one hand between her own legs and caressed herself. Teresa's hand met Barbara's and together they stroked her through the white satin. Sliding her hand under the satin, Teresa's fingers combed through Barbara's blond pubic hair. Teresa's long fingers gently stroked either side of Barbara's pussy intentionally avoiding contact with her clit.

"Please, please don't tease me." Barbara quietly begged. Teresa kissed her mouth and then slipped a long middle finger between her labia. Barbara's reaction was instantaneous as her hips thrust to meet Teresa's touch. Well lubricated by Barbara's juices Teresa's fingertip searched for the sensitive bud. Starting slowly with a gradual increase in speed Barbara's orgasm began to build. Hips bucking Barbara pulled her knees up and apart. Teresa slipped one finger then two into Barbara's pussy. Stroking firmly Teresa took Barbara over the top. Barbara grabbed the sides of the chaise and gripped tightly. She arched her back and submitted herself to pleasure. Teresa gently stroked Barbara's hair as she caught her breath. Teresa then gently kissed her. Barbara rose to a sitting position and returned the kiss.

"Now it is your turn" Barbara told Teresa as she guided her to lie back on the chaise, her back against the raised portion. Barbara started with light kisses along Teresa's neck moving down to her chest. A brief kiss and lick at each nipple briefly slowed her progress. Barbara moved between Teresa's legs, which Teresa obligingly opened. She kissed between the breasts and moved down to the belly lingering at the navel. Barbara's tongue traced circles there and then moved on. Reaching the edge of Teresa's panties, Barbara rose to a kneeling position. Barbara ran her hand between Teresa's legs.

"I think these should come off now." Barbara said as she stroked the pink lace.

Teresa looked at her with need "Yes please do what you must."

At this point the curtain was fully raised and lighting was 50 percent greater than when the women first arrived. The seating area of the theater remained in complete darkness.

Barbara slipped her hands under Teresa's bottom and found the waistband of her panties. Teresa raised her hips and pressed her knees together as Barbara slipped the panties out from under her and down over her legs... They tangled for a second on her shoes, but Barbara freed them and dropped them to the floor. With a hand on the inside of each knee Barbara spread Teresa's legs. Barbara kissed the inside of one leg starting at the knee and working up the thigh. Barbara's right hand found Teresa's trimmed bush and slipped her fingers through it. Barbara's lips were at the junction of leg and crotch. She kissed the borders of the pubic triangle working from one side to the other and then kissing the thigh. Barbara then pushed Teresa's knees back fully exposing her sex. Gently stroking Teresa's labia Barbara kissed Teresa's sex. Teresa gasped and pushed her hips forward. Barbara then broke all bounds by pressing her lips to Teresa's pussy. Mouth open, Barbara's tongue made its first contact with another woman's pussy. Teresa gasped again and put both hands on Barbara's head gently guiding her. Barbara licked the outer labia at first but soon moved in on the prime target. Spreading Teresa's pussy with her fingers the tip of Barbara's tongue found her clit. Teresa gripped Barbara's head tighter and moved her hips against her face. Barbara continued to lick as she used both hands to spread Teresa's pussy. Teresa was quickly building to climax. Her breaths had turned to pants and her hips were moving uncontrollably. Barbara looked up at Teresa while servicing her. She could see Teresa's head thrown back in abandon and her chest heaving. Teresa's nipples were pointed skyward at their most erect. Her olive skin glistened with fine perspiration. Teresa's moans became louder a she reached orgasm. At the crucial moment she held Barbara's face tight against her pussy grinding her hips. When the wave of pleasure had passed Teresa relaxed her grip. Barbara pulled back and took a deep breath.
Wiping away excess moisture from around her mouth Barbara laid next to Teresa kissing her as she did.

Holding Barbara in her arms Teresa said, "My God that was wonderful."

"I am so glad you enjoyed that." Barbara purred into Teresa's ear. Barbara was gently squeezing Teresa's breast and toying with her nipple as they snuggled. Teresa kissed Barbara and let her hand wander over Barbara's breasts giving each nipple a gentle pinch. Teresa sat up and said, "I have an idea." She stood up and had Barbara lie flat on the chaise. Teresa was near Barbara's head and was facing her feet. She bent and kissed Barbara on the shoulder. Leaving a trail of kisses Teresa found Barbara's nipple. Barbara sighed and closed her eyes as she felt Teresa's tongue flick and swirl. Her arousal building again Barbara opened her eyes and saw Teresa's nipple in close proximity. Moving her head slightly Barbara's tongue softly touched the tip, then she drew it into her mouth, each woman sucking the other's nipple. Teresa's right hand glided down Barbara's belly. Her fingers combed through Barbara's golden pubic hair. Releasing each other's breast Teresa placed a knee on the chaise and swung her other leg over straddling Barbara. Barbara pulled her knees back and spread her legs. Continuing to stroke and pet the blond pubic triangle with one hand Teresa kissed her thighs. Barbara looked up and saw Teresa's pussy within inches of her face. Her hands gripped Teresa's ass and spread those round cheeks. This pussy was now familiar territory for Barbara and she again made herself at home with her mouth. Teresa lowered her bottom slightly to aid Barbara's access and leaned forward to Barbara's crotch. Teresa's dark hair fell forward and brushed Barbara's thighs. First a kiss then Teresa's tongue split the pussy lips and found Barbara's dripping clit. Teresa's hands also gripped the cheeks of Barbara's ass. Both women licked and sucked each other and were lost in their passion.
The click of high heels could be heard on the wooden stage floor, but the lovers were oblivious. Roxanne Starr walked onto the stage and approached the chaise. Close enough for good view, Roxanne stopped a few paces from the pair and watched.

Both women were building to a climax. Teresa's tongue flicked and lapped on Barbara. Teresa's efforts increased to pleasure Barbara, which caused the blond housewife to intensify her efforts. Barbara clenched Teresa's ass, her fingers deep in the cleavage spreading the cheeks wide. Barbara was breathing heavily and changed her grip even tighter one fingertip brushing Teresa's velvety anus. Teresa's reaction was instantaneous; she threw her head back and sucked in her breath. Barbara's accidental touch put Teresa over the top. Waves of pleasure cascaded through her as her hips moved against Barbara's mouth. Teresa's primal moans were in time with her orgasm. Sensing her partner had been fulfilled Barbara slowed her attentions on Teresa's swollen pussy. Teresa took about a minute to catch her breath and then began finish what she had started with Barbara. Teresa's head returned between Barbara's legs and commenced her oral assault. Several licks from the top to the bottom of Barbara's pussy started things off. When Teresa heard Barbara's moans, she concentrated her attention on the clit. Teresa's hands were busy as well kneading the supple flesh of Barbara's ass. Barbara's reactions continued to build. Teresa allowed her fingers to wander as did Barbara, but not by accident but by design. Maintaining her tight grip Teresa probed for Barbara's forbidden area all the while continuing her oral ministrations. The tip of a middle finger found what it had been seeking and began slow circles around the wrinkled pucker. Barbara's dam burst. "Oh sweet Jesus" she cried as her body shook with pleasure. Both women were breathing as if they'd run a marathon.

Sensing that this was an opportune moment, Roxanne walked up to the chaise lounge. Resting her hand on the raised back Roxanne observed the lovers for a moment as they caught their breath and basked in the afterglow of their lust. Roxanne was feeling some stirrings of her own.

"Having fun ladies?"

At the sound of Roxanne's voice Teresa's head shot up from between Barbara's legs. She raised her torso and in doing so sat directly on Barbara's face.

"What! You're here!" Teresa said in shock as she covered her boobs with her arms. Barbara was beginning to struggle with her mouth smothered by Teresa's pussy and her nose firmly planted between the cheeks of Teresa's ass. Running out of air she pushed Teresa off.

"Teresa what's wrong, don't smother me!" Barbara saw Roxanne. Standing over them. "Oh no!" Barbara said as she closed her legs and tried to cover up with her arms.

"Ladies I must thank you for a most entertaining evening. You both have performed beyond all expectations and I'm sure all of us here agree."

As she spoke Roxanne gestured toward the seating area as the house lights came up. To the lover's horror and disbelief every seat was filled. Mostly men, with a few interested women sprinkled in, some people they knew and some they didn't know. A single person began to applaud and soon all others joined in. Barbara and Teresa scrambled to gather their clothes. Of course they couldn't keep covered as they bent and searched for lost bras and panties, shorts, Capris, and blouses. Roxanne picked up a pair of pink lace panties and called to Teresa "Mrs. Scalia could you use these?" Roxanne tossed them to Teresa who sn*tched them quickly out of the air. Neither woman paused to try and dress. Both clutched their items tightly to themselves and ran offstage. The women stopped short of going out the stage door and into the parking lot.

"I can't go out like this." Teresa said. She tried to get her panties on but tangled her shoes in the fabric. She struggled for a moment and then quickly pulled them up. She tried to get her Capri pants on, but the tight fit prevented a speedy dressing. Barbara decided to forego her panties and stepped into her Daisy Dukes in the commando fashion. Satin bra and panties in one hand Barbara was pulling her blouse over her head when she heard numerous footsteps. Teresa tried to maintain a little more decorum and was getting into her bra when she too heard someone approaching. Barbara bolted for the door barely able to see and ran into Teresa's back.

"Come on! Somebody's coming. We have to get out of here." Barbara shouted.

Teresa kicked the Capri pants free of her feet and stooped to retrieve them. Both ran out the door to their cars,
Teresa just in her panties with her unsecured bra flapping about her shoulders. Both women open the doors to their vehicles, but before getting in they paused. No words were spoken, but a long look passed between them. They then got in their cars and headed home.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to obo For This Useful Post: