Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Voyeur] Family exposures
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2011, 08:37 AM

Default hot MIL

I have always had a thing for my wife's mother. When my wife and I first started seeing each other her mother was around 40 and still very trim and fit. She was a hot milf .. before the term milf was ever used.
I watched her body with admiration. She was quite sporty and played tennis and netball (like basketball except they wear little skirts like cheer leaders). In both of these I watched her long slender legs, and caught glimpses of her tight arse, hot little box (alas cover with her sports shorts) and her tiny boobs.
She had and still has the habbit of bending from the waist when she picks something up. Therefore I have seen her pussy (covered by her pants) many times from behind sometimes very close up .. even less than a foot.

Some of my favourite memories include ... looking down her nighty when she was sitting and seeing her perfect perky tits. Fantastic sitting upskirt views of her whole crotch area while wearing the sporting uniform, and a few upskirt glimpses when she wore dresses or skirts.
The Following 35 Users Say Thank You to ez2b0e For This Useful Post: