View Single Post
Old 09-28-2011, 09:08 AM

Thanked 4,027 Times in 247 Posts

While we wait for our pc being sorted I will continue with another one of our dogging experiences and will post the related pics and vid stills as soon as I can.

We gathered up our camera and video camera and headed out for a quiet spot we knew (the one from our first posting) with the intention of taking a few shots of my wife posing in the outdoors.
When we got to the quiet, darkened car park we turned the engine off and settled in our seats ready for a little fun with each other then take a few photos.
As we started fooling around and feeling one another up we began talking about the stranger and the things that happened that night, the way he (the stranger) had played with my wifes wet pussy and finger fucked her and the way she came on his fingers as she sucked my cock.
The sexual talk and playing got us both super horny, I slid my jeans down and my hard cock felt good to be free and out in the open. My wife reached over and began wanking me, then she positioned herself so she could reach to rub my cock around her lips and I could play with her too.
We were well into playing, sucking and getting turned on and the car windows began steaming up so I wound my window down a few inches. As I wound it down I heard a car coming along the road, slowing down and turning into the car park.
The headlights lit up the small car park for a split second before the lights switched to sidelights, the car parking a few yards away from us and then the carpark was in darkness again.

"What's that?" My wife asked, her head still in my lap and her mouth sliding slowly up and down my cock, "a car just came in and parked up" I said, I looked over and said "don't worry, no-one has got out". We carried on playing, me feeling the cheeks of her arse and pussy, her taking me deep in her mouth.
I heard foot steps on the gravel through the gap in my window, they slowly got closer. I turned to look and said "its him!"
"Who" said my wife." The man from last time, he's coming over".

My wife stopped what she was doing and nervously looked up at me and then outside. The stranger moved around the car towards my wifes side.
I placed my hands on her head and she continued to suck me.
"Do you want to show him your ass & pussy again?" I asked, she shrugged her shoulders and said "do you want me to?" I replied "you can do whatever you want to do".
I looked over to my wifes window and the stranger was looking in taking in the sight of me playing with her pussy as she sucked my cock.
"Go on" I urged...

I will post more later, I have to go for now.
The Following 55 Users Say Thank You to artfuldogger For This Useful Post: