View Single Post
Old 10-04-2023, 10:50 PM

I attended my college's naked library run last fall and then again this spring, so I saw dozens of cute naked college girls. I will note that it seems like college girl pubic hair styling has changed recently. By far, the most common was neatly trimmed hair. I think at least 50% of the girls had trimmed hair. Probably 10% had a full bush, and 40% were fully shaved. I was sitting in the library near one of the stairs that the people run down at the beginning and then up at the end. On the way back up at the end, there was a bit of a traffic jam, and since I was sitting, I basically was staring right up many of these girls' vaginas, just about at eye level and less than a foot away!

There was this one girl I know from around campus, extremely attractive and pretty. A year ago she was fully shaved, but this spring she had trimmed hair. As I mentioned above, I got a very lengthy and very intimate view of her as she got stuck in the traffic jam - her slit was totally bare, but she had trimmed hair on her pubic mound.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to yidek65694 For This Useful Post: