View Single Post
Old 01-27-2016, 12:39 PM

I had a nice touch encounter and totally unplanned. This was several years ago, back in the late 90's actually, but I was at a fancy well dressed gala event. Everyone was, and had to be, dressed up. Men in tuxedos and women in likewise formal attire. We, wife and I, had a nice dinner along with other guests in this fancy hotel on an upper floor. Then after dinner everyone was to head downstairs to the main ballroom where the main event was taking place.

There were several other dining rooms that has similar guests for this event. Well everyone, other dining rooms too, got the signal at the same time to head to the main event in the ballroom, and several hundred people all headed for the elevators at the same time.

We got into one of the first or second elevators and we were in like sardines. My wife ended up just behind me and to my left as people piled in. Well I thought to myself that this is the most crowded elevator, as everyone wanted to get in, and then even more people came in! I was never in such a tightly filled elevator in my life.

Well just to my front and to the right was a nicely dressed woman and everyone was just arm to arm, wall to wall people, etc. Well finally those in front said no more, and we were finally able to close the doors. However the people in front were in the way of the doors closing so they moved back and everyone behind them moved back as they were pushed back. The woman to my right and in front of me stepped back a little more, she was just fractions of an inch from being into me before she stepped back, and as she stepped back I felt her press back into me and my arm was hanging down at my side and I felt her nice butt press into the front of my hand. I immediately felt her tense up her butt as she felt her butt in contact with someone. As I felt her press into me and her butt tense up it was obvious to me that she was wearing some sort of panty girdle or some support (note this was the days before Spanx). Then she just gave a little turn of the head to see who was in contact with her cheek and when she saw me, I was/am a nice looking guy and was about 8 years or so younger than her and all dressed up in a tux, she just gave a little smile and I gave a slight smile back with a slight shrug of like can't do much about the closeness. And as she saw who I was with my hand on her cheek, she just returned to facing the front of the elevator and I felt her relax her cheek and press into my hand even more in a relaxed mode. I wish the elevator ride was much longer as it was really nice to have this woman knowingly contact my hand like that and just let my hand rest upon her cheek. She could chalk it up to circumstances allowing her ass to be touched by a stranger with so many people around and no one knew. I dare not move my hand as I did not want her to think I was feeling her ass but with her relaxing like she did and pressing into my hand I knew she was enjoying the attention. Then when we finally got to the main floor and the doors opened and people stepped out, just before she took a step forward she gave a little backward press into my hand as if to say thanks and here is a treat before we leave. It was great.

It was great, and remembered to this day. I never told my wife, who knows if she told her husband, and no one on the elevator knew of my hand on her cheek. The ballroom was very crowded and I never saw her again, but I still remember that. And if anyone is interested in knowing I would say she was a size 10-12 in her dress.

Best part of the whole event that night!
The Following 31 Users Say Thank You to enjoyslife For This Useful Post: