View Single Post
Old 11-21-2011, 05:36 PM

Default perfect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnome72141 View Post
At my ex-wife's pool, her friend was swimming and her friend's much younger sister pulled the older sister's top completely off. Then they fought like sisters for a while, trying to pull the rest off. It was actually quite annoying, regardless of the fact I saw the older sister totally naked at one point. We never invited the younger sister over again. I actually looked away most of the time, and I felt quite badly for the older sister. I am not sure what was wrong with me that afternoon.

Waw...it was short,but one of the best what I read here on non fiction...And your reaction on this situation, that you can't even look at her only confirmed how mutch it was embarassed for you and her...

Can you give us more details about for exp. the ages both sisters, if the younger sister showed something-at least nipslip, for approx. how long was older girl naked - if she was only in total defend or tried to strip younger aswell. If her bikini was totally off or only pulled down to her knee...If the defending girl during this fight screamed something or just only laugh, why younger girl started to fight, there was any reason or just for fun? About how many people could see her naked?

Thanks a lot.
The Following User Says Thank You to 3nec For This Useful Post: