View Single Post
Old 04-12-2017, 03:38 PM

Default Mythbusting

I have an idea I got from a story on Literotica that I want to test out, given the oft-exaggerated nature of erotic fiction.

Wear a strapless dress that's one, perhaps two sizes too large, preferably one that zips at the back. Attach a fishing hook or a safety pin through the eyelet of the pull-tab, then tie a length of fishing line (I'd say about 15 ft/4.5 m) through the hook/pin and let it trail behind you while traipsing around a public venue.

The idea is that the fishing line will either snag on something (door, floor grate, escalator, etc) or someone will step on it, thus pulling the zipper down and allowing the dress to slip/be pulled off (hence why it needs to be oversize). The end result should play out like the attached gif.

If the dress does come off, ditch the fishing line in order to play it off as the fault of a malfunctioning zipper.

Variation #1: Same premise, but use a skirt (one that secures to the waist rather than the chest/shoulders) if you don't feel like being completely exposed

Variation #2: For an added element of risk, perform this while going bra-less, commando, or both.
Attached Thumbnails
!gif-enf.gif