View Single Post
Old 10-20-2011, 01:07 AM

Thanked 41,751 Times in 1,668 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pedro the Fisherman View Post
I have missed that bit!!! I am asuming that they are 'plants', if they continue with chorus. I have seen some shots where the nudes are 'dropped' on wires into the audience and encouraged to 'cop a feel'!!! I would love to read about the casting etc, they are all such super looking women!
I don't think so. They're definitely normal people. It's quite obvious by the reactions when they get stripped, and the fact that they don't really know the choreography, the words to the songs, etc. They just sort of follow along and join in the choruses. It may be true that they volunteer for the nudity ahead of time, but they're definitely non-actors. Also, "the rest of the show" might be an exaggeration, but they're definitely on stage for the bigger production numbers.

Genuine audience participation is part of the show. They actually encourage people to get naked in their seats, and some do.

As for the guys who fondle and suck on the female performers' breasts, I'm pretty sure it's spontaneous. You see the male actors pull them from the crowd, and some of the guys literally have to be dragged up there. If you watch the video from last Sunday, one of the guys abstains from the feast, and just sits there looking uncomfortable while the other guys lick away. That's one of those situations where the social norms get reversed, and you're actually being more inappropriate (and kind of insulting to the lovely young lady) by not objectifying her. Funny.