Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Voyeur] Family exposures
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2018, 09:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnome72141 View Post
It's different for every person and every family, of course. My family was always very prudish. My best friend growing up grew up where everyone in his family was seen naked at least daily. Not uncomfortable of unusual for them at all, and certainly not sexual.

My wife and I used to travel a lot with her family and share hotel rooms. Her mother and I would change in front of everyone (usually just 4 or 5 people, but sometimes 10 or 11) and be naked for a brief time and just not care on those trips. 10 years later, and now her mom will be naked around me, but not anyone else.
My family was very prudish too. I had two sisters that would never ever be in any state of undress with me around. They would be beyond embarrassed if there was anything close to it. Then I see my wife almost daily naked with her brother around. And sometimes in front of her parents and sisters. I know her brother really liked seeing her naked. Unfortunately for me her sisters did not do the same. Really wanted to see one of them.

When I was pretty young I would try and sneak a peek on my sisters. but never saw much. I wasn’t really interested in seeing my sisters. There was a cousin I desperately wanted to see. Once we are in a public pool and she’s going up the ladder and my brother pulls her bottoms down. Exposed her ass. He had a great view. Half the pool probably saw her bare ass. I was so mad I couldn’t see it. I was off to the side and saw him do it, but I missed. I know my brother thoroughly enjoyed it. Still ticks me off haha.
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Moonist For This Useful Post: