Thread: [Fictional Stories - ENF] WWE - Power Hungry GM
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 10:15 PM

Cool man I liked this I liked it a lot I love the power mad crazy AJ and having her redoing classic bits from the attitude era is a nice twist the stories are well described the girls embarrassment and how their bodies look is done very well

I also like some of the story lines you are cleverly branching off into Eve and AJ then Layla's quest to get at Eve I sense Kaitlyn being stripped will end up being a weekly thing and of course the Divas that walked out and maybe bringing back some classic Divas too

My only issue with it is some parts do come across like a torture movie the Divas are really forced and tied and attacked I can see why but it is very hardcore and always something more embarrassing about the girl either having to do it herself or forced though other less hardcore means but hey if it's your style and fetish then fair enough can't say it totally put me off but think of those poor innocent divas tortured and stripped lol

anyway like I said great story man hope this continues they really really high quality wrestling tales.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thepac For This Useful Post: