Thread: [Fictional Stories - ENF] WWE - Power Hungry GM
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 10:33 PM

Default WWE - Power Hungry GM

This is the first story i have ever written. It may be a little wordy in some places but I would appreciate any feedback because it is always tough to judge your own writing. I hopefully continue this as a running series featuring both current and former divas in various ways. I already have ideas for the next few chapters and who will be featured but also if you have any ideas of any divas you'd like to see featured mention them in the comments and I will try to work them in.

WWE RAW opens for the night right at 8 PM in RAW GM AJ Lee’s office.

In the office with her is the entire Divas division (WWE Divas Champion Eve Torres, Aksana, Alicia Fox, Beth Phoenix, Kaitlyn, Layla, Natalya, & Tamina Snuka) They are also joined by non-active female performers Vickie Guerrero, Rosa Mendes, Lillian Garcia, Cameron & Naomi.

Vickie Guerrero: Excuse Me! Excuse Me! What are we doing here?

Eve: Yeah I have a title defense to get ready for.

Layla: You have a title loss to get ready for!

Eve and Layla get in each other’s faces and a shoving match breaks out among Eve, Layla, Kaitlyn, & Beth. AJ shreiks with an ear piercing scream and the divas quickly stop what they are doing and turn their attention back to AJ. AJ strolls back and forth in the front of the divas as she talks.

AJ: Since I have become RAW GM the least amount of respect has been paid to me by all of you in this room right now. You all still look at me as the cute little girl from NXT or in the middle of a love triangle with Daniel Bryan and CM Punk. Well, that isn’t the case anymore now I am AJ Lee, WWE Raw General Manager and you all need to start showing me more respect. I know that in the WWE Divas locker room you all talk about me like me calling me “crazy”, saying I’ve lost my mind, THAT I’VE GONE POWER HUNGRY!!! Well you haven’t even begun to see how crazy and power hungry I can get.

Eve: What are you talking about? Are you hearing voices or something?

AJ: (Giggling) Well, thank you Eve for allowing me to display my new system to demand respect.

Eve: I don’t need to respect you. I am the WWE Diva’s Champion. You NEED ME!! I AM THE DIVA’S DIVISION!!!

The rest of the girls all start bickering again as AJ giggles in the background before shreiking again to get their attention.

AJ: No more interruptions. I went to the WWE Board of Directors and they allowed that from now on all diva matches will occur after the 10 PM hour on RAW which will now no longer be a PG hour like our first two hours. From 10 to 11 we will now have a Mature rating and my punishment system will make sure that we earn that rating. Eve, you need to meet me in the ring for the inaugural punishment. We will make it right at the top of the hour 10 PM to kick off this new era of RAW. You know what how about all of you meet me out there so you can witness just what will be in store.

AJ starts laughing uncontrollably as the camera pans all of the women’s faces with somewhat worried looks. The camera fades out back on AJ’s faces and into the opening RAW video.

Later on in the divas locker room most of the women are now back there from the earlier meeting. Only missing is Rosa Mendes who is meeting with Primo and Epico to prepare for their match later on and Lillian Garcia who is now at ringside to do ring announcing.

Cameron: What do you think AJ has in mind for punishment from now on?

Eve: I don’t care. What could she do that is so bad? More importantly I want to know who is ratting us out to AJ. She says she knows we talk about her in here. Well she hasn’t been in here since she got her own office and those stupid business suits.

Eve now approaches Kaitlyn.

Eve: I think it is pretty obvious where she is getting her information.

Kaitlyn: Well you’re looking in the wrong direction over here.

Beth Phoenix and Vickie Guerrero also now approach Kaitlyn.

Beth: Why should we believe what you’re saying?

Vickie: Yeah!! We all know you two are BFFs.

Kaitlyn: Honestly, ever since she started dating Daniel Bryan. I’ve wanted nothing to do with her. She is absolutely crazy.

Vickie: (laughing) She is pretty nuts. I’m gonna keep my eye on you but I’ll give you the benefit for now.

Beth: Yeah that little girl is power hungry, but if she gets in my way I’ll just crush her.

Eve: When we are out there tonight we should just teach her a lesson then.

Layla: We should give her the benefit of the doubt for now. She is the same girl that was all of our friend’s just three months ago.

Cameron: I’m with Layla. She isn’t so bad. We all have crazy moments her’s just happen maybe a little more often than others.

Naomi: She is the GM and with this new mature rating it could be bad to upset her with how irrational she has been acting recently.

Natalya: You guys are just chicken. I’m with Eve, Beth, Vickie, & Kaitlyn. If we don’t draw the line on this lunatic than we lose control.

The room starts to split down the middle with Eve, Beth, Vickie, Kaitlyn, Natalya, & Tamina on one side and Alicia Fox, Aksana, Naomi, Cameron, & Layla on the other side.

Its the top of the 10 PM hour for RAW as they come back from a commercial break with pyro going off. AJ is in the ring, with Alicia Fox, Layla, Naomi, Cameron, Aksana, Lillian Garcia, & Rosa Mendes on the outside of the ring. Eve’s music hits and she comes out onto the stage with the WWE Diva’s Title around her waist. She is followed by Vickie, Beth, Kaitlyn, Natalya, & Tamina. Vickie has a microphone.

Vickie: Excuse Me! Excuse Me! Your WWE Diva’s Champion would like to speak.

Eve: Thank you Vickie. AJ I would like to introduce you to the Coalition Again AJ. We all think you are crazy and don’t want to work for you.

The rest of the girls are nodding behind her.

AJ: Enough!! My system has been approved and Mr. McMahon is excited for it enough that my contract has been extended indefinitely as RAW GM and beyond that I am also the official GM of the divas so you can’t avoid me on Smackdown even. So if you want to continue to work for this company you will participate in the matches I make with the stipulations that I choose. From now on if you disrespect me you will compete in what is known as Attitude Era Redux. We will take a great moment from the Attitude Era featuring the Divas and not only re-create it we will make it better and tonight in Philadelphia we will debut our new segment next.

The look on the divas at the top of the ramp all change from grins to looks of worry as AJ had talked. The crowd is cheering like crazy thought chanting “Show Your Tits, Show Your Tits”.

AJ: Let’s take a look at what classic moment will be reborn tonight.

The Titan-Tron shows highlights of what was known as an “Over The Top, Off With Her Top” Match, in which Terri Runnels & BB had to remove an article of clothing every time her representative in the match was thrown over the top rope. However, when BB lost and had to remove her bra Triple H concealed the view from the crowd before she ran into the back. The video ends and shows Eve, Vickie, Natalya, Tamina, Kaitlyn, & Beth all worried at the top of the ramp. AJ is then shown smiling in the ring as the other divas on the outside of the ring are laughing and pointing at the divas on the top of the ramp. The roar of the crowd is deafening with a “Show Your Tits” chant at this point.

Eve: You’re crazy if you think we will compete with you’re crazy idea.

AJ: That’s fine you are free not to compete and have your contracts terminated immediately. And Eve you obviously will be stripped of the title. Any diva that quits is free to get their job back at anytime as well. But if you think tonight’s punishment looks bad just wait to see what getting your job back will entail.

Vickie grabs the microphone out of Eve’s hand.

Vickie: Well, I quit. I don’t care because I will be back as soon as your crazy idea fails. Who is joining me?

Vickie storms off stage followed quickly by Natalya and Beth Phoenix. Eve, Kaitlyn, and Tamina remain on the stage.

Kaitlyn: AJ I’ve been your friend. Aren’t you taking this too far?

AJ: It’s only just begun.

Tamina suddenly attacks Eve and Kaitlyn from behind knocking them both out with brass knucks.

AJ: See Tamina was my source for the crazy talk going on in the locker room. She will help me show all of you not to mess with me.

As AJ talks Tamina drags the unconscious Eve and Kaitlyn over to the Titan-Tron and ties both of them to the stage standing up with their hands over the heads. Tamina then storms down to the ring chasing after the rest of the divas. She catches Naomi and knocks her out with a punch with the brass knucks. Cameron jumps on Tamina’s back and Tamina flips her over knocking the wind out of her. Tamina drags both Cameron and Naomi up to the ramp and tie them up together the same way Kaitlyn and Eve are. Layla, Lillian, Alicia, Aksana, and Rosa all managed to run away.

AJ: When we come back from this commercial break we will debut our brand new segment.

RAW comes back from the commercial break with AJ standing at the top of the ramp with Tamina. Behind her are WWE Diva’s Champion Eve Torres, her former best friend Kaitlyn, and Brodus Clay’s dancers Cameron & Naomi all still tied up.

AJ: Let’s meet who will be competing. First, after Tamina clued me in on their thoughts of my craziness in the locker room earlier I knew that Cameron and Naomi were gonna have to be involved, so representing his dancers Brodus Clay.

Brodus comes dancing out to his entrance music looking just as happy as ever. He goes over to Cameron and Naomi who plead for them to help untie them.

AJ: If you even think about it Brodus you’ll be fired and you won’t have a way getting your job back.

Brodus still stops to consider but then makes his way to the ring continuing to dance.

AJ: Seems like Brodus is a fan of the idea, as I’m sure Eve’s representative or should I say Bro-Ski will be. WOO WOO WOO YOU KNOW IT!!! Zack Ryder!!!

The crowd pops like crazy as they know Zack still is looking to get payback for the way Eve treated him earlier in the year. Zack goes over to her when he comes out and fist pumps in front of her before continuing down to the ring.

AJ: Finally, for my former best friend Kaitlyn. On one hand we had such good times together back on NXT, on the other hand recently you more than anyone has stabbed me in the back. So you will be a regular participant on these Attitude tributes to give you extra opportunity to be embarrassed but I’ll still help stack the deck for you. So tonight you are represented by The Big Show.

Eve shrieks once she hears that as not only is she have the smallest wrestler in the match representing her, plus one who hates her with a passion. Kaitlyn, Cameron, and Naomi all have a confident look to them.

AJ: Let’s start the match.

The bell rings and the crowd is going wild cheering with anticipation for what will happen. Zack, Show, and Brodus all look at each other in the ring and each immediately jump out of the ring all getting one “elimination” for their women. The wrestlers along with all the crowd is now looking towards AJ to see what will happen.

AJ: Naughty boys. You want to see what will happen. Just this once I’ll allow this.

Each girl is now accepting the reality that this is really happening and contemplating exactly what they are wearing.

Eve having a title match scheduled with Layla for tonight is in her turquoise wrestling gear. A half top with most of her back exposed and showing off just enough cleavage to draw all the men’s eyes to her wonderful tits. Her bottoms were just a small pair of shorts that ended just below the curve of her ass. Other than that she still has the title belt around her waste and her wresting boots on.

Naomi and Cameron are dressed in their sparking red gear for accompanying Brodus to the ring. They both have pants that still manage to display both of their wonderful long legs. Their tops are just bikini tops with lots of support. They also have arm streamers on.

Kaitlyn was the lucky one. She was already in her normal streets clothes wearing a tight t-shirt and pair of jeans.

AJ: Tamina, do the dirty work.

Tamina approaches Eve and removes the Divas title belt. She also reaches down and starts to unlace her boots.

Eve: I thought it would be one item at a time.

AJ: I’m getting you down to essentials so we can get his interesting real fast.

Tamina finishes removing Eve’s shoes leaving her top, bottom, and whatever underwear may be under there. Eve is turning bright red already thinking how far can AJ actually take this. Tamina now approaches Cameron and Naomi. She uses scissors to cut the arm bands off both women and then starts to take off their boots. Cameron can’t help but think back to the moment from Tough Enough when former WWE Diva Trish Stratus admonished her for worrying about her tights falling in the ring. She says to her self only if it was just her tights slipping slightly in front of 15 people she had to worry about.

AJ: I have something special in mind for Kaitlyn. These other girls are all dressed up and who knows what if any underwear they have on under those tights.

The crowd roars uncontrollably as even Big Show, Brodus, and Zach look on with excitement.

AJ: So I’m gonna give you a head start.

AJ grabs the scissors from Tamina and cuts Kaitlyn’s t-shirt right down the middle. It is now open like a jacket showing off her fake boobs exploding from a simple white bra. She is wiggling from side to side trying to cover up however she can. She had modeled in the smaller before and it wasn’t much less than her wrestling tights but it was how it happened that made her so uncomfortable. AJ finishes removing the shirt from her completely leaving her now in just her bra. The building fills with flash bulbs as everyone tries to get their own shot of this moment.

AJ: I’m sure you wish that I will stop there. Don’t you Kaitlyn?

Kaitlyn just yells a string of obscenities at her while wiggling back and forth. The crowd is loving it though as her big tits jiggle with every attempt to break free.

AJ: Well that certainly isn’t a respectful way to treat the GM.

Kaitlyn: Fuck you. You’re crazy!!

Tamina now approaches Kaitlyn again punching her with the brass knucks and knocking her out. AJ takes the opportunity to unbutton Kaitlyn’s jeans and slide them quickly down her legs displayed a pair of baby blue boy shorts. Tamina quickly goes backstage and comes out with a bucket of water. AJ takes the bucket of water and splashes it all over Kaitlyn to revive her. Kaitlyn comes to dripping with water and making her white bra sheer with her nipples poking thru. She is now crying at this point and pleading with AJ to stop.

AJ: I told you to respect me and you didn’t care you still chose to call me crazy. Let’s continue the match. And now it’s no DQ and you men need to put in a real effort.

Brodus and Zach look to each other and decide to team up on the Big Show as they both want to get a better look at Kaitlyn who is still dripping wet. Eve, Naomi, and Cameron all are cheering on as Brodus and Zach knock Big Show back towards the ropes. They start to get him up on the ropes to throw out when Big Show fights back with a big head butt to Brodus. Brodus stumbles back against the opposite ropes. Big Show runs at him for a clothesline and as he lines him out Zack sneaks up behind and flips Big Show out too. Big Show and Brodus are both on the floor as the bell rings to stop the match.

AJ: Well this will get real interesting now. Let’s start with Naomi and Cameron.

AJ approaches the dancers who both have very nervous looks on their faces. AJ walks up to Naomi first. They were both on the same season of NXT together and they had never truly liked each other.

AJ: So what is your underwear situation Naomi?

Naomi: You really are a crazy b*tch.

AJ: I’d be careful or you could show more than even I intended.

AJ now pulls out the waistband of Naomi’s pants and looks down and smiles. She then takes the scissors and cuts right down the middle seam tearing the pants from her body. Her long, dark, and thick legs come into view as Naomi is left in only a tiny pair of sparkly red underwear. They are very thinly cut, not quite a thong but not enough to provide much more modesty.

AJ: Geez you really get into the act? Matching underwear. You look like a stripper. And I’m sure you thought we would never know. (laughter)

Naomi is crying now. She had come to the WWE as an athlete and wanted to bring that back to the divas division. On NXT she was a standout, but didn’t win. When they offered her a spot as Brodus’ dancer she thought wrestling was right ahead of her, but she got pigeonholed as just a sex symbol instead of an athlete which she hated. Now she was afraid she would never live that down as she was standing on the stage while her legs, hips, and most of her ass was exposed with no way to cover herself. AJ now approaches Cameron.

AJ: You’re lucky for now. But you’re next if Brodus gets knocked out again.

Cameron smiles in relief hoping that her modesty will be saved. AJ now approaches Kaitlyn and without saying anything yanks the boy shorts from Kaitlyn’s legs without warning. The crowd roars with approval but follows with disappointment as Kaitlyn is still left with a tiny thong to provide her with some cover. Her nipples already poking thru her thin bra due to AJ splashing her with water protrude even more. Her firm muscular legs and hips are also glistening under the bright lights of the stage.

AJ: Oh look Kaitlyn, you seem to be enjoying this.

AJ rubs Kaitlyn’s breast over her bra with one hand and with her other rubs Kaitlyn’s crotch quickly. AJ takes the hand she rubbed on Kaitlyn’s crotch and sniffs her hand. The crowd who has been snapping pictures and cheering like crazy this whole time now breaks out in a “Holy Shit” chant.

AJ: Not only are your nipples hard, your pussy is starting to get wet too. You’re just a little wh*r*, exhibitionist who likes to show off aren’t you?

Kaityn at this point is just staring down at the ground defeated and embarrassed accepting there is no way out this. AJ then takes the hand she rubbed her Kaitlyn’s crotch with and shoves it in Kaitlyn’s mouth forcing her to taste her own pussy juices. This snaps Kaitlyn out of her daze and she starts kicking at AJ again and trying to break free. The more she kicks though the more her breasts jiggle in her bra. AJ just backs away and laughs as Kaitlyn continues to bounce around much to the crowds delight.

AJ: Now that we have taken care of the first round of disrobing let’s continue our match.

Big Show, Brodus, & Zack are all back in the ring as the bell rings to restart the action. Brodus and Big Show team up on the smaller Zack immediately as they both hope to get a better look at Eve. Their size is too much for Zack to overcome and Big Show & Brodus quickly throw Zack over and to the floor. The crowd’s attention quickly turn back towards the stage and specifically Diva’s champion Eve Torres who will soon be losing either the top or bottom of her wrestling gear. AJ approaches Eve with the scissors and begins to pull at her top.

Eve: PLEASE NO!!! I HAVE NOTHING UNDERNEATH MY TOP!!! Why do the rest of the girls lose their bottoms first?

AJ stops and turns to the crowd.

AJ: So ladies and gentlemen, but mostly gentlemen, we are gonna have a survey. Who wants Eve to lose her bottoms?

The crowd cheers loudly.

AJ: And who wants her to lose her top?

The building shakes the crowd is cheering so loudly. Quickly, a “Show Your Tits” chant breaks out. AJ approaches Eve again and pulls at her top while Eve shrieks in horror.

AJ: You know what, I don’t want to end the game just yet.

AJ switches her hand to Eve’s tight bottoms and cuts those with her scissors. Eve is left in a tiny thong, her smooth, tan legs on display for all the crowd to see. Eve seems happier than the other girls, but more due to how close she came to her breasts being on display compared to the other girls.

AJ: It’s time for a commercial break, ladies don’t go anywhere. (laughter)

The camera slowly pans by each girl to show the state of undress they are left with. Naomi is shown first still with her sparkling red bikini top, but her long legs on display left with only sparkling red underwear left on the bottom. Cameron is the lucky one having only lost her boots and arm stockings and still with her bikini top and full length sparkling red pants. Kaitlyn is next most on display compared to the rest of the girls. Not set to compete tonight she is left in just a small, thin, white bra that has become practically sheer due to the water AJ splashes her with and the hot lights shining down on her. She also has little modesty on the bottom only in a tiny pair of white thong underwear leaving her ass, hips, and legs on display. Finally is Eve, still smiling with confidence she still has her normal wrestling top on but also has her tanned legs and ass on display wearing only a tiny black thong.

RAW comes back from commercial showing AJ standing with Cameron. AJ has the scissors in her hands and Cameron’s smile from before the commercial has turned to a frown.

AJ: Since we all know what everyone wants to see!!! (She pauses to give the crowd a chance to cheer) We continued the match during the break and are ready to continue the fun part of stripping.

On the Titan-Tron video is shown of Brodus being thrown over the top rope by Big Show.
AJ: So it is time to put everyone even.

AJ takes the scissors and cuts the pants off of Cameron leaving her red sparkling panties to match Naomi’s. Cameron doesn’t want to look up and face the crowd left with her legs and hips exposed not just to the crowd but the millions watching at home and sure to be more once this gets uploaded to the internet. All four girls are getting more and more uncomfortable as this has continued to go on. Each of them thought that at some point this would be stopped. This wasn’t what WWE did anymore or expected of their divas. They were athletes not just tits and ass like the Attitude Era. But now that they were all left knowing that the next step for any of them would leave them showing actual nudity on national television and in front of a rabid crowd of wrestling fans in Philadelphia.

AJ: Now it is getting good. Only one of you will actually have to show your breasts tonight. So you better cheer for your men like your dignity depends on it. Triple H isn’t coming out with his jacket tonight, these fans want skin and they are gonna get it.

The fans chant “We Want Skin” even drowning out the bell ringing to restart the match for the final elimination and one of the four divas worst nightmares coming true. Zack, Big Show, and Brodus all attack at the same time, however none of them fully seem to be into it. Each of them want to see their diva exposed but also want to see the other divas exposed. Finally after what seemed like an endless two minutes of action Zack goes for his leg lariat on Brodus. Brodus is too big and strong though and catches him in the air carrying him over to the ropes and dumping him out. Eve shrieks crying realizing that she will be exposed while the other girls immediately all feel more comfortable in their revealing clothes than they did before realizing the show will be over soon for them.

AJ: Naomi, Cameron your punishment isn’t quite over for the night. I don’t care what you’re wearing, your man just won and you know what that means. It’s time to dance.

Tamina walks over to Cameron and Naomi and cut their hands down. Having already been exposed the girls don’t hesitate as AJ yells at them to head to the ring, at this point accepting their punishment. Once in the ring the embarrassment hits a new level as they now feel even more the focus of everyone’s eyes on them only in bikini tops and small bottoms with their long, athletic legs, hips, and nice round asses mostly on display. Brodus’ music hits and the girls join him in their normal dance routine as camera bulbs flash crazily with Cameron and Naomi’s asses bouncing as they dance to the music. After the song playing the full way thru allowing everyone to get a great look at every inch of Cameron and Naomi available the music stops and Cameron and Naomi rush to the back their asses bouncing every step of the way.

AJ: (giggling) That was certainly fun. Now my former best friend Kaitlyn. You have probably had the worst night of all the girls. Well so far at least. (AJ looks over in Eve’s direction as she says that who is just crying waiting the inevitable it seems). Just think, your former best friend, the girl you always stepped on, the one you looked at as the ugly duckling has all the power and you are stuck here with your hands tied above your head, in only a bra and panties, the bra is see-thru at this point so everyone can see your pretty pink nipples. (AJ reaches out and tweaks one of her nipples as she says that, Kaitlyn who was already red with embarrassment turns a shade of red no one thought was even possible). Naomi and Cameron had to go to the ring to dance to finish their punishment and I am sure they will be careful what they say from now on. But you Kaitlyn as I said your punishment never ends, You are just stuck tied up like that for the rest of the show like the little sl*t you are.

AJ now approaches Eve who is still crying and screaming for someone, anyone to help her. It was one thing for AJ to reveal her tanned legs, hips, and ass to the crowd. But that wasn’t much less than some of the photoshoots she had participated in but she never would show her tits. She had been offered an appearance in Playboy when she first joined WWE and she denied even though there was a big payday awaiting her. Now that WWE was PG she was a lot more comfortable with the expectations of what to show. But all that would be out the window if AJ followed thru, she would become the poster girl for this new more revealing divas division and she didn’t want to be a part of it.

AJ: NOW FOR WHAT YOU ALL HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR!!!

AJ reaches out with her hand and pulls on the top slowly stretching the material. She chooses not to use the scissors building the suspense as the crowd’s cheers get louder and louder. While her dignity is still in tact she pleads for forgiveness from AJ, asking what if anything can be done to stop this humiliation. AJ responds simply by saying “This” as the shirt finally gives way ripping from Eve’s body. AJ backs away to give the fans their full show. With her hands above her head and no way to cover Eve’s large real breasts. She shows no tan lines at all her tits the same nice dark tan color as everywhere else. And right in the center pointing out and forward were her dark pointy nipples nice and erect in the air for everyone to see. She continues to cry while staring down at the ground not wanting to accept this as reality.

Eve: Untie me!! Untie me!!! Please you showed me off now let me cover myself. I have a title match still tonight please let me find something to put on.

AJ: You are right I do need to untie you so you can get ready for your title match which will be right now!!!

Layla’s music hits and she comes out on the stage. She walks over in front of both Kaitlyn and Eve who are both still tied up and laugh at their unfortunate situation. She continues to the ring confidently smiling. She realizes that Eve will be far too distracted to think about a title match right now. She feels there is no way she won’t leave tonight without the Diva’s title.

AJ: Now Eve you still want to wrestle correct?

Eve: Of course just give me ten minutes to go backstage and find something, anything to cover up and quickly collect myself. This is already the worst day of my life, I don’t want to lose the title tonight too.

AJ: Ten minutes I can’t do. What I am gonna do is we are gonna ring the bell now. And if you want to defend your title we will cut you down and you have ten seconds to get to the ring. No time to get dressed, in fact getting dressed will not be allowed. The title can change hands four ways tonight pinfall, submission, count out, or putting clothes on. It will be no DQ so anything is allowed except covering up. Do you agree?

Eve: Please don’t do this. I’m sorry I called you crazy but please let me cover up. I can’t wrestle like this it isn’t fair.

AJ: You’re right. So if Layla puts on any clothes she automatically loses as well.

Layla grabs a microphone in the ring with a look of confusion.

Layla: I’m fully covered though look at me I look fabulous.

Layla was wearing her standard wrestling attire. A matching purple half top and shorts that allow just a little of her ample ass to hang out the back but still maintain some modesty,

AJ: All I’m saying is that adding clothes won’t be allowed no matter what the clothing situation is.

Eve gets a smile on her face having an idea. She is now jumping up and down asking to be freed from the ties to start the match. AJ and Tamina can’t help but admire the way her natural breasts sway in every way as she pleads to be freed. After about fifteen seconds AJ pushes Tamina over to Eve to untie her. As she is freed from the ropes tying her up she rushes over to Kaitlyn. The bell rings as Eve approaches Kaitlyn who is practically despondent. Eve yells at her to snap out of her as she doesn’t have it nearly as bad as she does and help her in the match. Eve unties Kaitlyn as the count reaches five. Eve rushes down the ramp allowing her breasts to bounce all over. She had been exposed long enough now that she wasn’t going to lose the title on a count out. Who cares if her breasts are bouncing she realzed she looked good in just a thong and that all the women in the crowd want to look as good as she does. She makes it to the ring and rolls in at nine just in time to break the count. However once she hit the ring the embarrassment hits her all over again.

Once she is in the center of the ring and can realize all cameras and eyes are on her. She looks over to the Titan-Tron seeing her big breasts exposed and on one of the largest screens possible on display for the crowd. Her ass in the thong also on display she suddenly curls in the corner in shame trying to cover up as best she can. She’s starts screaming at Kaitlyn to help her. Just earlier on they had been aligned tonight so she hoped Kaitlyn could snap out of her shame and help her overcome this embarrassment. Layla finally takes the opportunity to start the match as Eve is still cowering in the corner. Layla approaches her and immediately delivers a boot to the face knocking Eve hanging out over the bottom rope. This provided quite a few for not only the fans in the first few rows with her and her boobs hanging out the side of the ring but also the fans at home as she was facing the camera side providing everyone with a look of her boobs swaying once again proving they are real with a wonderful movement to them. Layla drops an elbow on Eve’s back keeping her down on the mat. Layla stays on the mat with her and starts spanking Eve’s bare ass as it points into the air. With each smack Eve yelps out in pain as noticeable red hand marks start to form on her ass. This starts to make Eve mad and she rolls over quickly and kicks Layla in the gut and back towards the middle of the ring.

Eve now rises to her feet showing confidence again. All the catcalls and flash bulbs start to become secondary to her and she wants to show why she is Diva’s champion. She starts to stomp on Layla her breasts and ass jiggling with every move. Eve now mounts on top of Layla using some of her MMA training to start to delivery some ground and pound. Eve now picks Layla up off the mat and throws her off against the ropes and delivers a back elbow to Layla’s face knocking her down and what looks to be out. Eve quickly goes for a cover hoping to end this as soon as possible but only barely gets a two count. Eve stays on the mat and grabs Layla’s head picking it up and smashing it repeatedly against the mat showing a ton of aggression. She goes for another quick pin but Layla barely kicks out at two. Eve now rolls out of the ring and heads over to the time keepers table. She grabs both a microphone and her Diva’s title belt. She rolls back in the ring with Layla still getting up from the mat. Eve takes the title belt and smashes Layla in the head and knocking her out face down on the mat. She takes the microphone now instead of going for a cover

Eve: KAITLYN!!! GET OFF YOUR ASS AND COME DOWN HERE!!! LET’S GET THE ATTENTION OF US AND ON THIS LITTLE BRITISH wh*r*!!!

This puts a smile on Kaitlyn’s face as she snaps out of her daze and rushes the ring as the crowd begins to chant “STRIP HER” in reference to Layla. Kaitlyn now in the ring with Eve unhook the back of Layla’s top and pull it out from the side letting Layla stay face down. Layla’s large natural breasts squeeze out to the side as she is still out cold from the belt shot and unaware of her state of undress. Eve and Kaitlyn won’t be stopped though and remove her boots followed quickly by her shorts leaving her in a tiny thong. The fans are chanting for Eve and Kaitlyn to continue. Eve looks at Kaitlyn and shrugs and they strip of Layla’s thong. Layla still out cold in the ring is now naked face down with her beautiful round ass facing up and her breasts pressed to the sides. The fans are dying to see more of Layla but Eve and Kaitlyn now back off that she is fully naked. Eve leaves the ring again taking a bottle of water from Michael Cole at the announce table.

She re-enters the ring and pours the bottle of water on Layla allowing her to regain consciousness. She slowly comes to having taken several hard shots to the head and not quite sure where she is after the hard belt shot. She slowly starts to come to her feet unaware of her nakedness. As she stands first her large breasts come into view. They aren’t quite as firm as Eve’s exposed breasts but they still hang very well on her chest. She has large brown nipples pointing out almost an inch in the exposed air. Still unaware as she stands her exposed pussy comes into view. It isn’t fully shaved but it is tightly groomed with a very thin landing strip and her lips protruding as her legs aren’t tightly closed. Layla quickly realizes she is in the ring. However she doesn’t realize why she is so cold and why there are so many flash bulbs going off. Her back initially is to the Titan-Tron and facing a topless Eve and Kaitlyn in a see-thru bra and thong only adding to her confusion. As Layla starts to question what is happening they point at her to turn around. As she faces the Titan-Tron she comes into full view of her fully naked body on display on the large screen for everyone to see. She immediately looks down in horror realizing what she is seeing is real and screams loudly in shame. Frozen in terror the fans continue to get another ten seconds of a great view of Layla’s fully naked body. Suddenly Eve clocks her a second time from behind with the Diva’s title belt knocking her out cold on the mat again. Eve now picks Layla up and puts her in a roll-up pin making sure to have her ass and legs in the air spread and facing the camera. Eve wanted to make sure that even though she was part of the story that in the end all everyone would remember would be Layla spread wide fully nude facing the camera and getting beat by Eve for the Divas title.

After the bell is rung to end the match, Eve and Kaitlyn no longer as embarrassed celebrate their victory while a fully nude Layla is still down in the ring. Eve even raises the belt above her head a few times giving the fans a great view of her firm and tanned tits now glistening with sweat under the lights. Just as they are about to leave AJ comes back out onto the stage.

AJ: Just so you know Eve and Kaitlyn, you will both still be on my watch list. So get used to this because we are gonna have some fun. And let your buddies Beth, Vickie, and Natalya that they will have to prove themselves to get their job back. And after tonight I think we all have an idea of what that means. (giggling) And this also goes for the rest of the girls in back. None of you will be safe if you call me crazy.

Eve and Kaitlyn lose their confidence and get worried as to what may be in store for the future.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to dustybrady For This Useful Post: