Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Exhibitionist] More adventures with my sister
View Single Post
Old 05-04-2017, 10:22 AM

Thanked 1,410 Times in 50 Posts
Default The straw that stirs the drink?

For the past few months, it has been pretty tame between my half-sister Sue and I. We have been basically living like a married couple: seeing each other naked a lot but not doing anything sexual. Heh heh. (Despite my outdated moniker, I am divorced and live with Sue.)

There is a new development, though. Earlier this week an old friend, whom I'll call Star, came to stay with us for a while. We've known Star since the seventies, and she is your basic hippie chick. She has blonde hair, a lithe body, and does not own a bra as far as a I know. Maybe she has one in her bottom drawer that she takes out for funerals... Star has small tits, probably A cups, which is an advantage in a way because she has aged well. I have seen her tits many times over the years and they are as perky as ever. I must admit that although most men, and lesbians for that matter, would find her sexy, she is not exactly my type.

As I said, Star has known us a long time. In fact, she is one of the few people on earth who know about our time acting naked on stage together in the 70s. (Of course a lot of people saw us, but we kept our family relationship secret.)

Even in a couple short days Star has shaken things up a bit. She often walks around the house topless so I am constantly turned on. Even though she is not my type, a naked woman is a naked woman... She has also figured out that something is up between me and Sue. Last night she came right out and asked, "Are you guys fucking, or what?" We both stammered that we weren't, but she looked suspicious.

Stay tuned...
The Following 32 Users Say Thank You to Pervy Hubby For This Useful Post: