Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Voyeur] Family exposures
View Single Post
Old 10-18-2011, 11:16 PM

Thanked 3,621 Times in 279 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by naaktstel View Post
@collector5757: Has she ever asked her brother if he liked what he saw?
You have great stories to tell. Please continue!
She never asked him directly, no. But she teased him just about every time she could- while they still shared his bedroom during their grandparent's visit, she took all her clothes off every night while he watched from a few feet away, returned there after her shower to drop her towel and dry off in front of him before getting dressed, and even went to bed naked several nights while he looked at her. In the mornings, she would pull down her sheet and lay there naked, pretending to sleep. He'd get up and just stand at her bedside and look her over- she'd move around, even spread her legs open sometimes, still pretending to sleep. One morning, he took a shower and returned to the room wearing a towel. She was still "asleep", and afte checking on her, he dropped HIS towel before getting out his clothes to wear. She said he stayed naked for several minutes, and seemed to be waiting for her to wake up and see him. He was also still looking at her, completely naked, and had gotten very excited. She had never seen him naked since he was a baby, and said his cock was very hard and big for his size. She was afraid to "wake up" with him naked, so she waited until he finally got dressed. she then "woke up" and chatted for a few minutes, still naked in front of him.

I remember that it got so as soon as their parents left for golf on Saturday morning, that he'd come looking for her. One morning, she was taking a bath, and he knocked on the bathroom door, and asked if he could come in! She said, "Where are Mom and Dad?" When he said that they left already, she told him to come in- and she was naked in the tub!! He just kind of stood and watched, and she pretended everything was normal and chatted about everything while she finished getting clean. Finally, she stood up in the tub, wet and naked. She said he stopped talking and just stared at her naked body, mostly at her pussy. She asked him for a towel, and he took it and handed it to her, just an arm's length away! She toweled off slowly, turned back and forth to show him every inch of her naked body.

Another time, I came to pick her up for a date and had to wait about 15 minutes for her. She came downstairs, and we left. Normally she was very prompt, and she apologized for being late. Then she told me that while I was downstairs, she was putting on her makeup in the bathroom wearing a t-shirt and panties, and her brother knocked on the door. She asked him if their parents were still outside, and when he said yes she let him in. He sat on the tub edge behind her. She wanted to tease him more, so she reached back and pulled her panties up into kind of a thong so her pale ass cheeks were right in front of him at eye level! When she was done with her makeup, she got her clothes from her bedroom and brought them back to the bathroom, then took off her t-shirt just a few feet from him and pretended to fuss with her clothes while she let him stare at her bare tits and pink nipples for a few minutes before finally getting dressed and coming down to meet me. So while I was waiting in the living room, her kid brother was staring at her bare tits and ass!!

All this from a young lady who was thought to be and always acted very respectable-never dressed sexily, went to church, got great grades, never gave anyone the slightest reason to suspect she loved to prance naked around her baby brother!!
The Following 57 Users Say Thank You to collector5757 For This Useful Post: