Thread: [Request for Non Fiction Stories] OPEN -"Sharing Your Wife" Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2017, 10:14 PM

Thanked 25,748 Times in 2,732 Posts
Default W/ friends

I sort of expected this as usual.....

Everytime we see our "swing" friends , she gets horney for a week... Came home today to find her in thigh highs and fuzzy heels under her robe in the kitchen... she turned and told me, "I was a naughty girl today" ......she spent the afternoon w/ one of her "select" friends...
She approached me opening her robe and hugged & kissed me, the fell to her knees and sucked me to orgasm..... I asked her , "soooo , how many loads does that make today??".. she answered, that she wasn't sure?? I reached under her pussy, and was sure it was alot... lol

She always does this after a weekend w/ the group..... later that evening, I fucked her used pussy in those used thigh highs and fuzzy heels, and didn't need any lube because she was sperm lubed already. She was telling me what happened as she rode on top of me, and it was erotic to hear what my sl*t wife did w/ her "select" friend....then we took a shower together.