Thread: [Request for Non Fiction Stories] OPEN -"Sharing Your Wife" Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2017, 09:10 PM

Thanked 25,748 Times in 2,732 Posts
Default Weekend Bama Football

Saturday was the big Bama football game Bama & Auburn......

We had a game party w/ 4 couples from our regular "Swing group" who are fans in one way or another..sweet home Alabama or college days mostly.... So these are people from our group we haven't really seen in 2 months (which was when our last "swing " group meeting was.)

Just a regular football party, but w/ the betting being sex... lol
The ladys wore either cheerleading outfits, schoolgirl outfits, and my wife wore her Budweiser dress outfit.... So as the game progressed, the bets were on the Qt. scores.... 5 wives, 4 Qts & final score ... each wife is the prize for a Qt. .. what ever hubby wins the Qt. score bet, that wife is his sex prize... simple plan for sex during the game.... cocktails are flowing, and everyone is happy buzzed.

1st. Qt... the prize wife wearing a cheerleader outfit, gave the winner a swallowing blowjob
on her knees..... the 2nd Qt..prize wife was my wife in her Budweiser dress , she hiked up her dress , pulled her panties to the side, and climbed on the winners lap and rode his cock to a pulsating orgasm for both of them..... the 3rd Qt. prize wife , did the blowjob thing, in her cheerleading outfit, .... and the 4th Qt. prize wife in her schoolgirl outfit, d****d her skirt over the winners lap reverse cowgirl fucking...... But the 5th wife , school cheerleader was the Final score prize... she was the prize for all 5 guys... we all sat on the couch and she climbed on all of us moving down the line fucking us all as the other wives watched...

After all the betting fun was over as was te game fun, we all went into the questroom for a swingers orgy.... it was a sight to see... 3 cheerleaders, 1 schoolgirl, and the Bud girl all waiting for us guys to slip our cocks under their skirts.. lol We did!!!
We were taking turns fucking them all, as they were us... it was really erotic reaching under thier skirts w/ our hands and cocks... we DP'ed them all and filled them all w/ sperm... my wifes pussy sperm was running down her thigh past her skirt line as she walked around... the othe wives were having the same problem.. lol... erotic to see running sperm under a girls skirt like that... my wife looked at me and raised her skirt to me and said, "do you like watching me get fucked"....and smiled....
One of the cheerleader wives wanted to fuck the whole team fantasy.. we were the 5 guy team .... so we all gave her our attention as she sucked us and fucked us like it was a locker room fuckfest.. we came in her & on her ,as she was grabbing our cocks for her fantasy pleasure of fucking the team in her cheerleader outfit... us guys loved it...

When it was over, .. the wives pulled up their panties, and went home w/ their hubbys w/ sperm filled pussys.
One couple was too far from home, and had planned to stay over our house... so we decided to swap wives for the night... we took intimate showers w/ the others wife, and spent the night in seperate bedrooms... I could hear my wife moaning her orgasms in the other bedroom all night...his wife was into soft intimate slow sex w/ me...I guess after the hard pounding she got earlier she wanted something different.. They left @ noon... my wife made me brunch in black stocking & garters that she wore overnight w/ him to my surprise... then called me to the bedroom where she wanted me to fuck her in her cum stained stockings... I climbed on her as she lifted her legs up, and slid my cock into her cum slippery pussy... "can you feel his sperm?".. "he fucked your wife all night"... "did you like seeing those guys fucking me like a sl*t?"... which at that point I exploded in her pussy mixing my sperm w/ his.... she likes to talk dirty...

She was in a horny mood all day Sunday.. she never changed, and stayed in her used stockings & garters & heels all day walking around the house, and making me fuck her all day.... @ night we took a ride to the store together.. she put a skirt & t-shirt on over her stockings and went into the grocery store to get milk... it was erotic to know what was under her cloths as she walked thru the store...the ride home was w/ her heels on the dashboard... sexy.!!

Well that was our weekend adventure... I'm exhausted... shes cum full... as were the other wives. Since there were 5 couples total, we all consider it a full "swing group meet" for the month.....
Attached Thumbnails
DSC_0243.JPG