Thread: [Fictional Stories - ENF] Mickie's Title Rampage
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2016, 08:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKDude View Post
I think I can safely say you've become my favorite part of WWE PPVs. Mixed feelings about that.

And it's been awhile since someone's *used* a mic. I love that it started at reasonably tame and has progressed into the extreme, like Mickie James is letting the popularity get to her head and wants to take it up a notch for her fans.
Thanks. I actually didn't watch Roadblock last night. It's the first PPV I've missed all year. And it was completely voluntary. I just wasn't invested in it. I didn't care for the main feud of Owens vs Reigns. And Sasha vs Charlotte should have ended at Hell in a Cell with three less title reigns. Also, the 'end of the line' tag was stupid and I hated how everyone kept saying it and shoving it down our throats. The WWE doesn't have 'seasons'. It wasn't the end of anything. They should have gone back to calling their December show Armageddon and made Roadblock the Raw PPV for February so its smack dab in the middle of the Road to WrestleMania like a true roadblock.

But yeah, if there was a line Mickie just destroyed it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by socalralphboy21 View Post
This is great! Would love to see the innocent bystander Lillian Garcia get stripped to her panties somewhow.

HAHAHAHAHA! Stripping an innocent bystander... Do me a favor... Go look up the Mickie and Candice vs Torrie and Maria Bra and Panties tag match from the June 19th 2006 edition of Raw. Watch what happens after the WWE's version of the match. And then think about what I'll do during mine.