View Single Post
Old 07-21-2018, 01:51 PM

As a regular sauna-goer, I would like to share some of my favorite stories.

I'm visiting saunas in Austria and Germany. So, I'm in voyeur-heaven

First of all: How it all began

With my gf (now wife), I was visiting a sauna when we were about 18 years old for the first time. Nothing special to tell. I was quite shy, but I liked it.

I hope you like this story !

Ok, now the real stories:

Half a year later, we talked with our best friends about sauna. She is quite good looking, 175 cm, brown haired, C cups. he is rather unsexy with a big belly. He proposed to go to a local spa/sauna together. I was like "hell yeah", the girls were like "...ok...maybe...maybe not...really?". Nevertheless, we arranged a date.
My gf was really unsure, if she really wanted to naked infront of him. The same applied for his gf. She is super-prude. From what I heard from my wife, she also does not really like sex very much, but thats another story.

We went to a local "Thermalbad". On the way to it, the girls were still like "what are we doing? we will leave our towels on...."...meeh, I was really looking forward to see her naked. I always wanted to see her this way. She was one of the sexiest women of our friends....
We directly went to the sauna place without going to the baths section before. There was a mixed locker room and some cabins. The girls chose the cabins to undress - unfortunately.

When we entered the first sauna. Everybody as shy, even us boys. All four left their towels on...

In the next sauna, we boys said "well fuck this, lts put away our towels, this is childish" (since everybody else was naked...). But the girls still left their towels on. I hoped we could be a good example for them...

Afterwards, his gf wanted to take a shower. I looked for a place, where I could glimpse into the open shower, but she told him , to take his towel and make it a barrier between the shower and everybody else, so she could shower without nobody seeing her naked. In that moment, I was desperate. I believed I would never see her naked But fortunately, I could have a little glimpse on her nipple, which showed itself above the towel in full-errect mode. I think I have seldom seen such huge nipples (since my wife has really small ones).

In the next sauna, we boys sat down and undressed. My gf laid down on the other side. His gf beneath me. Suddenly, she stood up, put away her towell, put the towell on the wooden bench and laid belly-down on her towel. While lying down, she was on her knees in a doggy-style position, placing herr gorgeous ass (really gorgeous!) right infront of me. I was so horny, because now I know what it looks like, when he is allowed to fuck her doggy-style (what rarely happens, as I believe...). I also saw her pussy-lips between her legs. my gf was also surprised and followed her example and put away her towel and sat down. I know that she was to shy to look at his penis, but we two boys were voyeuring a lot :-)
During the next 10 mins, I was constantly looking at her nice ass. before we decided to leave, my fried advised his gf to sit , since it is better for the body to adjust to the climatr before leaving. This way, I was able to have a perfect view on her C-cups with huge nipples. I was really surprised, taht they were really saggy (which is quite unusual for her age, I guess).
Her pussy was perfectly shaven (as the one of my gf since both of them shaved directly beffore leaving to the sauna, as they told us...).
From that moment on, both girls lost their shyness towards us. We head a great evening with wonderfull views. And this was the first sauna evening for us four while some other followed (I will tell further stories in the future, with some nice highlights).

Additionally, from that day, I have better imaginations of her, when Im jerking off. I'm always dreaming of fucking her doggy-style, the way I first saw her naked. And since I know, that they are having a boring sex-life, this gives me sme additional thrills, beeing the first to fuck her the way she deserves it...Unfortunately, only fantasies...

When we were at home on the evening, I wanted to fuck my gf really hard. I was super-horny. Unfortunately, she was very tired from the saunas. So I stroked my cock on my own, lying beneath her. She asked me, if I'm thinking of our female friend. I denied...but as you can guess, that was not true
The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to Estrich For This Useful Post: