View Single Post
Old 06-23-2018, 12:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
Truly full bushes are nearly non-existent. But those blond or redhead girls who naturally have little bush which is also fair may do little about it.

In smaller places, or those more likely to have first-timers or casual visitors, you are more likely to see the “bathing-suit” trim, ie very visible bushes that are a bit trimmed, especially on the sides, as a “rectangle”.
This spring, I ended up sitting next to a chubbier girl, early twenties. She was sitting right next to me, around the corner and heavily sweating. and particularly the wet drops in her face were bothering her. She was sitting on one bench, long towel, legs extended/ankled but pressed together. As the sweat-drops in her face kept coming, she pulled her feed back to her crutch ... and I got to see the most thick, unshaved bush I've ever seen in my entire life. Her pubic hair was very long, very black, thick... Even though the light was rather bright in that cabin, there wasn't anything visible than - hair. So she leaned forward and grabbed the end of the towel to dry her face, while her full breast were shacking softly in front of my eyes. I whispered something like "very humid air tonight...", she nodded somewhat approvingly and then went back into her starting position. But sweat kept on bothering her... so the same spectacle repeated about three four times...
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to GioG For This Useful Post: