Thread: [Fictional Stories - ENF] Will’s Mom Comes Undone
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2017, 06:23 PM

Default Overexposed -- Part 4

Apologies for the delay in getting this final part posted. It's getting a bit more difficult each time to find a way properly to give Mrs. Parnell her just desserts. I'll keep on trying but may start to bring the same end to some of the other women in the WMCU universe (namely Nicole Silver and Katherine Wray). In any event, please enjoy.

Emboldened by the karmic justice being meted out upon the arrogant MILF who not more than twenty minutes earlier had humiliated him, and under cover of the ensuing commotion all around, Timothy Bradley discreetly grabbed the tail end of the knotted blouse covering Mrs. Parnell’s fabulous body and gently gave it a pull.

The resultant unravelling of Danielle’s very fashionable Alexander McQueen top – which at first went unnoticed by the shell-shocked diva as she tried desperately to shield her perfect thong covered ass – unveiled not only the lovely lawyer’s taught and tanned midsection but also the clear fact that she had purchased a very tawdry and cheap pink bra to accompany her naughty neon panties. For as women laughed all the heartier and men got all the harder, the sexy solicitor was left from the waist up in naught but a diaphanous, neon pink, mesh, push-up bra that barely contained her incredibly pert, softball sized tits and each cup of which was emblazoned in white embroidery with the letters “TA.”

In case there was any doubt as to the meaning of said letters, it was erased by the now priapic Will Parnell blurting out, “Oh my God mommy . . . everyone can see . . . your . . . ta-tas!”

As the students and parents howled uncontrollably around her, Anna Parnell couldn’t help but smile at how much she was enjoying the very public comeuppance of her imperious know-it-all of a mother and her arrogant jerk of a brother.

That smile only broadened, however, when – reluctant to let them off the hook so soon – Anna clicked on the next video in her now nearly naked mother’s fancy phone. In place of Danielle’s turn as a topless, cougar, cowgirl, the appreciative audience was now treated to a very tipsy Mrs. Parnell, this time sporting a very short, black, silk robe – open in front to reveal a leopard print thong and bra – a towering pair of black platform heels and her patented diamond “D” hanging around her neck. Again with a glass of wine in her hand – this time red – the tantalizing tease appeared to be rummaging through a drawer in what was a palatial walk in closet.

“William Parnell,” she spoke out loud to herself clearly annoyed, “I think someone’s been stealing mommy’s panties again.”

And then, with a wry smile forming on her fire engine red lips as she rubbed her diamond “D” necklace in her free hand, “perhaps the dominatrix will have to give her little boy another over the knee spanking.”

As the video came to a stop and Danielle’s stupefied gaze locked with her son’s slack-jawed stare, Anna and the rest of the crowd went into an even greater frenzy.

“Who’s the perv now,” the delighted teen joked as her brother appeared to begin hyperventilating.

“Not such a big stud today -- eh Parnell?” came the voice of a young student who Will Parnell had terrorized for years.

“Didn’t you say if I was more like your son Will I’d be less of a social deviant,” Tim Bradley chimed in delighted to be turning the tables on the arrogant Mrs. Parnell and her son.

Equally mortified and aroused by his mother’s disrobing and clearly knocked back on his heels by the accusation leveled at him by her on-screen twin, the stunned soon-to-be former stud stuttered, “M-m-m-mom . . . what are you talking about . . . I would never . . . I mean . . . she’s lying . . . and . . . I don’t get spanked . . . anymore . . .”

But before he could finish his protestations or his mother could weigh in, a quick and deliberate move by Tim Bradley proved unequivocally that Danielle’s suspicions were very well founded. As Will stood stupidly staring at his mortified mother, young Mr. Bradley grabbed the waist band of the buff oarsman’s purple Gonzaga sweatpants and, in one fell swoop, pulled them down to the stammering student’s ankles. But instead of his school issued crew shorts, compression pants or even a purple jockstrap, Will Parnell was revealed to be wearing only a black and white zebra patterned silk thong that he had stolen from his mother’s drawer that very morning. Worse yet, the formerly haughty helmsman stood sporting a raging – although somewhat undersized -- hard-on brought on by both the state of his pink-pantied mother and his own secret joy at the indignity of being found out.

As mother and son were immobilized by their joint undoing, the former red-faced trying at once to cover her perfectly formed bottom and barely constrained boobs while unable to pull her eyes from her son’s obvious show of excitement and the latter too aroused by the discovery of his secret shame and the pulchritude of his humiliated mother to cover himself, the Bradley women, Linda Bertrand and Sergeant Lori Heilkamp all joined the fray.

It was Principal Bradley who spoke first after she and her daughter managed to box the quivering Danielle Parnell between themselves and two of the large lab tables.

“Well, well, well Mrs. Parnell,” Sheila Bradely smiled, “it looks like your reason for demanding this meeting – to protect our children from exhibitionists and voyeurs I think you said – was well founded after all. But something tells me you didn’t expect to be found out to be the biggest of both – video voyeuring my grandson and exhibiting yourself – for shame.”

“And it looks like the only thing overstuffed here today,” Jess Bradley joined in taunting Danielle with the same phrase the little tease had so often thrown at her loving for once that she had leverage over her usually imperious law partner, “is your sl*tty little bra and your son’s – well – panties.”

Trapped between the mother and daughter Bradley, her normally facile mind reeling from her own humiliation as well as that of her once proud son, Danielle reached deep inside herself in an attempt to cow her gloating junior partner who she hoped would respond with customary fear.

“You get out of my way this instant Bradley,” barked the barely dressed barrister, “or, mark my words, your days at SmythKnight are over!”

But as Mrs. Parnell, hoping to have thrown Jessica Bradley off guard with her stern rebuke, attempted to storm past the somewhat portly practitioner, it became quickly evident that ordinarily domineering Danielle had made a major miscalculation.

“Not this time Parnell,” smiled a newly confident Jessica Bradley who never before had addressed Danielle by her last name and who, with her mother’s help, stopped the mortified mother of three in her tracks by forcefully grabbing the smaller woman’s bejeweled wrist.

“Leave me alone you fat cow,” snapped the undone diva in a panic before shouting at her still stupefied son, “Will . . . do something you nitwit . . . help mommy!”

Pulled from the daze of his own demise, Will Parnell attempted to heed his mother’s call without first thinking to pull up the warm-up pants now pooled at his feet. To the further delight of the room’s already appreciative male population, the be-thonged teen’s resulting tumble caused him – in an effort to break his fall – to grab blindly onto the skirt of Officer Lori Heilkamp who was resolutely moving toward the kerfuffle between the terrified Mrs. Parnell and the now quite assertive Jess Bradley.

As another RIIIIIIIPPPPPP!!! echoed through the packed classroom, the statuesque sergeant was parted from her form-fitting blue uniform skirt leaving her in a pair of very high, black, patent leather heels, a tight white dress-uniform blouse that stopped at the very top of her waist, a meter-maid style police cap and the briefest pair of “police blue” thong panties – with a gold badge stenciled on the translucent silk triangle in front – that were most definitely not regulation issued.

“Oh noooo . . . my skirt,” cried Lori Heilkamp with a look of shock and terror replacing her austere gaze of officialdom as students, teachers and parents alike continued to laugh hysterically at the clothing catastrophes continuing to unfold before them.

But despite her own embarrassment and with a more than somewhat lessened aura of authority, the dis-dressed deputy grabbed Will Parnell by the scruff of his polo shirt covered neck and, depositing him on a nearby stool, whisked the young man’s sweat pants clear off him before quickly climbing into them herself. And as Will Parnell – now in only his trainers, a polo shirt and his mother’s thong – attempted to cover his “excitement” piqued by the site of his near naked mother, Lori Heilkamp pulled the handcuffs from the belt that had never left her slender waist and snapping one of them onto the wrist of the befuddled bozo, used her free hand to radio her partner – sitting in a patrol car in the Davidson Central Middle School parking lot – for backup.

In the meantime, while Anna Parnell and the rest of the guffawing daughters and mothers cheered her on, Jessica Bradley Esquire set out to administer her own brand of justice on the oh so pert be-thonged bottom of Will’s mother. Feeling more liberated than she had any time in her professional career, Jess Bradley – with the able assistance of her elated mother and Linda Bertrand – had managed to put her long-time nemesis squarely across the knee of the polyester skirt that Danielle had mocked so many times before.

“You let me go this instant, do you hear me,” protested SmythKnight’s soon to be ex-managing partner while she wildly kicked her legs like the spoiled brat she was a result of which was to send one of her very expensive Christian Louboutin spiked heels flying into the crowd.

“I’ll do no such thing you little tease,” Ms. Bradley shouted as she waived Linda Bertrand over.

“Miss Bertrand,” Jess then asked the smiling secretary, “I believe little Miss MILF here fired you from our firm for . . . what was that offense that you committed?”

“Why Ms. Bradley I was terminated for failing to present the appropriate professional image,” laughed Linda Bertrand loving that tables were for once being turned on Danielle Marie Parnell.

“You can’t fire me Bradley,” shouted Danielle, “I’m . . . I’m . . . I’m the managing partner.”

“Maybe I can’t you stuck up little show-off, but I can – and I will – call a vote of the partners to expel you in light of your violation of the morality clause that you insisted be included in our partnership agreement . . . Dani,” Jess responded calling Mrs. Parnell by a name she knew the defeated diva hated.

“And in light of your behavior here today,” Jess continued, “I’m fairly certain it’s your days at SmythKnight that are numbered not mine.”

As Danielle squirmed, the audience continued to go wild and Lori Heilkamp dragged Will toward what Jess Bradley knew could be the end of her fun, the newly confident counselor unclipped the diamond “D” necklace from around Mrs. Parnell’s supple neck and, after putting it on herself, whispered into Danielle’s ear.

“I’m the dominatrix now you little tart and I’m going to spank this tight ass of yours – that you love so much to flaunt – to pay you back for every time you’ve rolled your eyes at me, called me fat, made fun of my clothes or otherwise been an absolutely intolerable shrew. And if I ever see you as much as looking in my son’s direction again, I’ll strip you completely naked and kick that ass of yours so hard you’ll wish you’d never been born . . . do I make myself clear.”

And then, to the delight of all present, and with a look of abject terror on her once smug face, Danielle Marie Parnell, sounding like a child, squeaked, “yes Miss. Bradley . . . very clear . . . I’m a bad little girl who needs the dominatrix . . . I mean you Mistress . . . to spank my tushy for my completely inappropriate behavior.”

And as Jessica Bradley gladly accommodated that wish . . . raining spank after painful spank down on Danielle’s fabulous ass while the latter managed to kick off her one remaining oh so sexy, oh so grown-up high heeled shoe, Lori Heilkamp clasped the mate to the hand-cuff locked on Will Parnell around the diamond encrusted wrist of his once imperious mother. Then, pulling the literally and figuratively diminished diva to her feet (which caused the flimsy bra holding her “ta-ta’s” in place to fall uselessly to the ground) the powerful police woman marched mother and son out of the classroom, down the school’s long central hallway and out into the parking lot where, having retied her damaged skirt back in place after giving young Will back his warm up pants if not his dignity and outfitting Danielle in an orange “juvenile offender” jumpsuit that made her look much more like the naughty child she was than the haughty alpha-mom who had disdainfully addressed the crowd mere minutes before, Lori Heilkamp came face-to-face with her partner – the young, strapping lieutenant who had been teased by the speeding Danielle earlier in the day into letter her off with only a warning.

As Lori worried that she would once again be overruled, Danielle, in a last ditch attempt to restore some dignity and her freedom, tried again to play the sexpot card that had permitted her to manipulate so many men before.

“Officer, it’s me,” she purred using her most alluring come-hither voice as she pulled down the zipper on her ill-fitting orange jumpsuit in an effort to reveal some cleavage, “it seems there’s been a terrible mistake and I think your partner has . . . again . . . crossed the line.”

But as her former savior’s gaze shifted between this small, disheveled woman in the ridiculous children’s jumpsuit on the one hand and, on the other, his statuesque blonde partner standing tall in her black high heels and hastily repaired skirt that permitted him a view of Lori Heilkamp’s leanly muscled, sexy thigh, the strapping young lieutenant’s response instantly confirmed whose side he was on.

“I’m sorry ma’am, but you must have me confused with someone else, you’re under arrest.”

As the blonde stunner smiled inwardly having triumphed over the once arrogant little tease in her grasp, and as she roughly deposited her two “perps” into the rear of the waiting cruiser, a tow truck was pulling Danielle’s very fancy Mercedes out of the spot into which it had illegally been parked barely an hour earlier.

Before the evening was over Will Parnell had been expelled from Gonzaga High School, the Davidson Municipal Court – where Danielle had sat as a judge on a pro bono basis for years -- had dismissed her from that position and issued temporary restraining order against her requiring – due to her inappropriate, shameful and lewd display – that she keep at least five hundred feet away from all Davidson public schools, the partnership of SmythKnight had held an emergency meeting expelling its once imperious managing partner, and videos of Danielle and Will Parnell’s public stripping – posted by Anna and many others – had gone viral on social media.

The following weekend, as Will Parnell was mowing the Bradley family’s lawn for some extra money now that his allowance was gone, Jess Bradley stared out at the shirtless boy and, smiling, rubbed the diamond “D” now hanging around her neck.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Chasmo For This Useful Post: