Thread: [Fictional Stories - ENF] WWE: The Diva Wars
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2017, 11:29 PM

Monday Night Raw

Stephanie McMahon is in the ring with Maryse.

Stephanie: You're all probably wondering why Maryse is out here, but I'll explain in a moment! First, to address Brie Bella. You think you're funny Brie? Humiliating Lana like that? Lana was merely giving Nikki the six courses a day she requires. Well guess what Brie, you'll be getting your humiliation soon enough!

Stephanie smiles as she looks over and sizes up Maryse.

Stephanie: Now back to you, Maryse! You see at Survivor Series, the final member of their team to lose will have their head shaved bald after already being stripped down. It will be the ultimate humiliation. But you know what? I think these fans need to realize just how humiliating it will be. Perhaps I could set a little example to those bimbos in the back...

Stephanie smiles at Maryse as Maryse begins to realize who is about to happen. Maryse goes to run but Stephanie grabs her by the ponytail and throwing her to the ground. Maryse tries to crawl away but Stephanie grabs her by the ankle and drags her back.

Stephanie: Where do you think you're going, what's the matter?

Stephanie pulls in Maryse and starts stomping on her. She takes the end of Maryse's black dress and strips it right off, revealing Maryse's small black bra, barely containing her breasts and her black lacy panties. Maryse screams and tries to cover up but Stephanie grabs her arms and holds them behind her back. She pins Maryse's arms to her back with one hand and holds her by the ponytail with the other hand.

Stephanie: C'mon Maryse, show us what those tits can do! Hop for us! Hop, b*tch!

Stephanie pulls Maryse's hair and she hops up and down as the crowd goes wild, seeing Maryse's big breasts bouncing in her bra and her large ass jiggling. Stephanie puts Maryse's head between her legs in the pedigree position. Stephanie mocks Maryse and grabs her by the waistband of her panties, giving her a massive wedgie and spanking her. Stephanie goes back to business and pedigrees Maryse. Maryse is out cold but her ass is still jiggling from the impact. Stephanie motions for someone to come down and multiple crew workers come down to the ring with a barber chair and a small metal table with various hair products on it. They put all of this into the ring and leave as Stephanie licks her lips. She puts Maryse onto the chair and uses the straps on the chair to strap Maryse's arms and legs down. Stephanie dumps some water on Maryse's face and bra-clad chest, waking her up. Stephanie holds Maryse from under the chin as she wakes up and screams, realizing she's restrained. Stephanie laughs as she makes sure the whole crowd can get a good look at the fear and humiliation on Maryse's face. Stephanie takes the elastic out of Maryse's hair, letting her ponytail down and playing with it a little, much to Maryse's chagrin. Stepanie slowly runs her hand down Maryse until she reaches the middle of Maryse's bra. Maryse begins struggling in the chair, realizing what's about to happen. Stephanie pulls as hard as she can and in one fell swoop, Maryse's bra is gone and her large, wet, breasts are revealed to the crowd. Maryse screams and screams as Stephanie basks in her humiliation. Thousands of fans in the audience are frantically snapping photos on their phones of Maryse's bare breasts. Stephanie smirks at Maryse as she grabs a can of shaving cream and shakes it up.

Stephanie: I'm sure this will be a familiar sight for you, Maryse.

Stephanie sprays the shaving cream onto Maryse's tits, spelling out “bimbo” across her breasts. Stephanie puts the can down and begins rubbing the cream on Maryse's tits as Maryse tries to look down and away. Stephanie rubs each of Maryse's tits together, mashing them back and forth as Maryse winches. Stephanie takes Maryse under the chin and b*tch slaps her.

Stephanie: Those are some nice tits you have there, Maryse. But while I could play with those for hours, it's time for the main event. Prepare to become a bald b*tch. Paige, Summer and the rest of you wh*r*s, I hope you're watching!

Maryse squirms and squirms as Stephanie grabs some scissors and begins running them along Maryse's face, lips and even breasts. Stephanie takes a handful of Maryse's hair and cuts it right off. Maryse yells and yells, begging Stephanie to stop as Stephanie cuts off another clump of hair. Maryse screams and Stephanie stuffs Maryse's mouth shut with her own hair. Stephanie keeps cutting and cutting, leaving Maryse's hair falling onto her soaked breasts and the mat below. Stephanie puts down the scissors and grabs some clippers.

Stephanie: I think it's time we speed this up. Although you look so pretty right now!

Stephanie runs the clippers across Maryse's head, instantly leaving a large line of baldness. Stephanie continues until Maryse's entire head is bald, minus a couple tiny spots with hair. Stephanie unstraps Maryse from the chair and grabs her by the ear, pulling her to her feet. She takes one arm and holds it behind Maryse and walks her around the ring, showing off Maryse's new haircut.

Stephanie: Isn't she just beautiful? This could be the fate of Paige, Summer, Kelly or Brie come Monday! But that's not the only thing that's going to happen to them, and while I have my little example here, let's have some more fun.

Stephanie takes Maryse over to the ropes and d****s her up, half over, the top rope. Stephanie shines up Maryse's ass cheeks and makes sure the crowd has a good view. Stephanie smacks Maryse's flabby left ass cheek, making it jiggle significantly. Stephanie nearly suffers from second hand embarrassment at how Maryse's ass practically turns into jello.

Stephanie: Jeez Maryse, haven't been doing too many squats, have ya? This must be the least toned ass I've ever seen!

Stephanie continues to spank Maryse, alternating between her big ass cheeks. Steph even reaches in and pinches her big glutes, getting a moan out of Maryse. Stephanie pulls Maryse off the ropes and lets her fall back into the ring. Stephanie stands over Maryse with a foot between Maryse's bare breasts.

Stephanie: Paige, I've humiliated you before and I'll do it again. I hope you're getting a good look at my little bimbo here, because it could be you next week. Oh and by the way Maryse, we hired you because of your looks, plain and simple. And considering you're nothing more than a bald, out of shape, bimbo now, I've got some news for you...You're fired b*tch!

Maryse begins to tear up as Stephanie picks her up and takes her by the underwear, dumping her out of the ring onto the floor.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zidaneix For This Useful Post: