Thread: [Fictional Stories - ENF] Will’s Mom Comes Undone
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2014, 01:56 AM

Default small note

Just note: Please, don't be hurry to punish Danielle. Go slow. The story is builded differently - The degree of our fun by her humiliation is directly proportional to her previous arrogant and pompous behavior...:-)

As Dugan writes: The best part is, where Danielle looks in the mirror admiring herself. She is pretty confident about herself, about her social status, beauty... There is nice to see her arrogance and pleasure to torment and to tease everybody around her by her sexy appearance and provocative clothing... She thinks, that she is untouchable in her sexy lingerie under tight costume and well protected by her social status. She knows soon, she was mistaken.
The story has big potencial. You can be sure, Danielle desires for her revenge. At the beginning she will be successful. With food growing appetite. She doesn't leave her's rivals their underwear wearing on. Actually she has wonderfull fan to strip them completely off. In her arrogance she does not expect to get sometimes her own lesson.

And I am adding: Especially I liked the description of Mrs. Danielle. Her passion for respect, for her perfect looks, for her sexy thong bikinis, for her teasing men and humiliation of woman..., and, of course, most of all I like the element of revenge :-) when the superior lady gets what she deserves (at end!!!)

Anyway, thanks again.
The Following User Says Thank You to samos For This Useful Post: