View Single Post
Old 01-19-2010, 10:18 PM

To continue my story,

I knew the history of my girlfriend and Luke, just didnt know that I was sharing a beach house with Luke the summer after he used it with my girlfriend when we were on a 3 month break.
So as her friend Kelly mentioned it, I was slightly surprised. I admitted to Kelly that my girlfriend shared most of the details, but still not the whole picture. I convinced her to tell me what she knew, telling her I should know whatever other people in the house knew so I would feel a little less humiliated.

She gave me a much more clear picture. She tried to soften the blow by always throwing in there that my girlfriend would still always talk about me, and that Kelly knew she was never over me, but followed that with a story of how my girlfriend one night drunkenly walked naked and with cum all over her back through what she thought was a sleeping house, all to get get a towel from the bathroom to clean up.

I asked, aside from that, did everyone know about them, and Kelly told me they would often disappear, and everyone knew why.

I still wasn't jealous, just thought how can I save face, as my girlfriend was known basically as the house nympho last summer with this guy Luke, and here we were sharing the house with him. I decided to embrace it. The next night while playing drinking games. It wasn't so much planned, but just happened. While playing Kings, the card for Never Have I Ever was drawn, and when it was my turn to state something, I stated, "Never have I ever had sex with..(my girlfriend....while in the shower outside)...It got dead silent for a moment, and then I raised my glass, and said 'Luke, cmon,' and tapped glasses and said cheers.

My girlfriend was temporarily mortified, but I just winked at her, and whispered a few minutes later, (its not like everyone didnt know, we're even now for you not telling me it was him)

She played a long, and was a good sport about anything else that came up, and actually tried to trump me and embarrass me a little later on,

I'm exhausted though, I'll go into that more next time.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to woodland critter For This Useful Post: