View Single Post
Old 08-01-2017, 09:08 AM

Default Older sister

My sister's a year older than me and we've always got on ok, but for a few years when we were younger she was more in with the 'cool' kids than I was. One weekend back when I was 15 and she was 16, our parents had gone away for a couple of days, including an overnight stay with friends and left us home alone.

I had something to do for school, I think it was exam prep or something equally boring, so I stayed home and did that while my sister went out with some of her 'cool' friends for the evening. (Cool basically meant they drank at weekends, smoked a bit and knew a few people in the year above who had cars). Ironically most of them are now the ones with fairly uncool lives, in pretty basic jobs etc. but anyway.

It was quite late, probably around 2am and I was in bed watching a DVD before I went to sleep. I heard a car door slam and an engine driving away outside, then a load of noise downstairs, which I knew was my sister coming home drunk, fumbling with the door and clattering her shoes on the floor etc. This weekend she knew there were no parents around to come downstairs and shout at her.

She was making loads of noise, I heard the tv go on to a music channel and loads of banging around, so out of curiosity / frustration i got out of bed and went downstairs to see what was going on. I walked into the lounge where the TV was on really loud, and saw her shoes in the middle of the floor and her bag dumped on a chair along with her hoodie. She was in the kitchen, tree light was on and I could hear her slamming drawers etc., so I went in there, all set to be pissed off with her.

When I walked in, she was standing at the opposite counter with her back to me, making some kind of sandwich and holding onto the counter for support. But she was completely topless. She had on a pair of short denim shorts and a necklace. That was literally it. I knew she must be pretty wasted - even when she got drunk she usually held it together quite well so that our parents often didn't realise she'd been drinking.

So I made a noise or said something and she turned around with a start, dropping a fork or spoon onto the floor. She was clearly shocked to see me, maybe she'd forgotten that I existed and lived in our house too, who knows, but there she was, stood facing me front-on with her tits in full view. Although she's my sister, I couldn't help checking her out, I'll admit. Her tits were a decent size - I knew they were a 32c because I'd seen her bras hanging to dry etc, but not quite as pert as I'd expected.

We had one of our typical half-arsed arguments about the noise she was making and how I was lame because I didn't go out drinking etc, all the while with her tits out like it was perfectly normal, every now and then turning round from her drunk sanwich-making to argue and give me another view.

At one point I said something like "you do realise you're topless, right" but she just came back with a stupid drunk comment which I still remember because I found it so funny - "so what, mum and dad are gone so who cares. Who are you, the tit police?"

At that point she'd made her sandwich and put it on the breakfast counter, before going to the fridge which was next to where I was stood. She said something or other as she approached - man her eyes looked wasted - and as she reached for the fridge, she made a grab and yanked my boxers right down to about my knees. (I slept in boxers back then, so they're all I was wearing).

There was nothing sexual in it I'm sure of it, she was just being stupid drunk, and she just laughed when I told her to fuck off etc. and pulled them back up. Either way, she got a good few seconds looking at my dick which she seemed to find hilarious.

In retaliatiom, after she got some mayonnaise out the fridge and turned to walk back to the counter, I went up behind her and tugged at her shorts, which only came to just below her ass, as they were tight fitting. It brought her knickers down too though, so I got a good look at her ass.

She just found this really funny, to my annoyance at the time, I guess cos I didn't usually act like that. She was like "you want to look at my ass then fine, you perve" and continued over to the counter with her ass hanging out before sitting on a stool to eat.

I decided to join her, mostly for the fact I was getting to see my older sister with her tits out and she was being so weirdly causal about it. So I sat opposite her at the counter with a bowl of cereal and we had a drunken chat about whatever for like, 5 or 10 minutes. She either didn't notice or didn't care that I kept looking down at her tits most of the time.

After we finished eating, she said she was going to bed, so I said I was too and that I would've been asleep already if she hadn't woken me up. She was literally like (and again this sticks in my mind to this day) "yeah, but then you wouldn't have seen these" at which point she cupped her boobs in her hands and kind of juggled them a bit. "Guys are all perves and always wanking off, you all love tits, it doesn't matter whose they are. I bet you're wanking every night thinking about X" (a girl in my year at school who all the guys fancied).

With that, she walked out of the kitchen, giving my boxers another unsuccessful tug on the way past.

We've laughed a lot about that night, despite her clear embarrassment, but there was never a repeat quite to that extent. To be honest, she was just being playful and stupid rather than anything else, and nothing would ever have happened between us, it would've been far too weird.
The Following 67 Users Say Thank You to galleon1988 For This Useful Post: