View Single Post
Old 07-26-2017, 08:27 AM

Thanked 3,624 Times in 279 Posts
Default careful older sister

When my sister and I were still living at home, she went through a period where she wanted me to see her naked "accidentally". The bathroom where we showered was at the end of a hall; my bedroom door was near the same end, but on one of the long sides of the hall. My sister's room was around a corner at the far end of the hall.

At the time, my parents would watch TV on the first floor every evening. I went to bed first as I was younger and would lie in bed next to the door reading with my door open a bit. My sister showered before bed, and one evening after she finished, she opened the bathroom door and quietly said my name. When I answered, she said she thought I might have been asleep, but since I wasn't, could I close my door please? Well, that was an odd request, and I had just recently noticed what nice tits my sister seemed to have, so- I said yes, but left the door open just a sliver and watched.

I heard the bathroom door open, and then there she was, my older teen sister, completely naked but for the towel on her head, walking very quickly down the hall and out of sight. Now I hadn't seen her even close to naked since we were very young- we had a very modest household- so I was thrilled beyond belief!

The next night, I was quite happy to head up to bed with my fingers crossed, hoping for a repeat. Sure enough, after she finished her shower, she again opened the door and very quietly said my name. The entire event repeated itself- I said I'd close my door but left it open a few inches; she stepped out of the bathroom completely naked and walked down the hall and out of sight.

This became the new normal, on a nightly basis, and as the nights went by, her walk became more casual, less of a scamper and more of a stroll. Always utterly naked- in all honesty she was one of the better looking girls in her class- and always after checking and asking me to close my door. I think she was enjoying a bit of pretty safe "daring", as my parents never came upstairs then, and her kid brother said his door was shut- in any case it was all over after a walk of about 15 feet.

I'm not exactly sure how things changed; I believe when she asked me one night if my door was closed I said something like, "Most of the way." There was silence, a long pause- then the door opened, and my sexy naked sister wandered down the hall, much slower than ever before. She knew my door was open, KNEW I was almost certainly looking- and decided she was willing to show me her naked body. And after she turned the corner out of sight, I reached over and closed my door. Not slamming it, but letting it make plenty of noise- definitely enough for her to hear.

And that became the new normal- she asked every night; I told her in one way or another that my door was open, then after she had paraded naked in front of me, I let her know I'd been watching by closing my door right after she went out of sight. I realized she was walking down the hall naked KNOWING I was watching every step, every little wiggle- and on some level, she liked it! Soon she stopped asking me to close my door, but she always asked if it was open before taking her walk.

This must have gone on for a month or two, and while I mostly saw her from the back, every now and then she would stop on her walk to fix the towel around her head, and she always turned to show me a partial or full frontal view of her outrageously firm tits and full dark bush. It came to a halt when our family got a new TV and my parents changed the TV room from the first floor to a spare bedroom RIGHT across the hall from my bedroom- I was angry with them for weeks, but the memory of the whole experience has stayed with me for decades.
The Following 76 Users Say Thank You to collector5757 For This Useful Post:
AaronT1, apeyboy, BadPhotog, Candi Delight, chalcple, ClickRick, crazyhorse91, curvy hoosier, dicknsider, DippsyDudel, DRDavenport, dr_pepper1942, everjon, eviltwin, ez2b0e, filbert1953, fuzzylover, George VI, greensubmarine26, Hamburgny69, Hornyinde, iamasquid, Iceeyy, ILoveToShowMyWife, iluvdroid, jablomey, Jackelaine, james_king, jellyworm, jho.n3, jiinx81, jimjimjimjimjimjimjim, JohnSmithJones, Jotoyourwife, kuba123, kuryaki, kwill, Leviticus59, Lucianado, maymedson11, mudpie, naaktstel, nectcouple, nikos1982, ocguy55, oldbuckeye, piecenick, pjandrox, rabbit07, rapier, Robert Vitas, robotmartin, rodela37, schwanmanjim, scott794, sith11, slownnice, snowlvn, spoogra, stevezr1, strtgld08, Tarponfly49, tFighterPilot, thegreatdicktator, tim81, toml, trafficwarden, TwoHappyCampers, tylergal, vi_osh, whatnow3, wwwddd, xchange3, xxxxenophile, zoomie9, _Voyageur_