Thread: [Non Fiction Stories - Exhibitionist] advice on wager
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2014, 05:44 PM

Thanked 6,053 Times in 325 Posts

We are currently on the interstate heading home. My wife was the perfect partner the entire time spend at the house. I will explain after I relay dare #2. Well after waking my wife at the exit the only question asked was how did it go. My response was great. It takes twenty minutes to get to the bridges from the exit. Its takes another twenty minutes from the bridges to our house. After about five minutes I asked if she was ready to complete the bridge dare. She asked if we could go to the house first and freashen up maybe have some liquid courage first. I remembered a reply to my post here saying don't pressure so I responded with absolutely.

As we were getting close to the house my wife said part of her delay was she wanted to check the road for traffic. Again this is not the quickest way to the house but has only two or three very poor looking homes/trailers on the entire drive. As I thought, we had no traffic all the way to our house. While I unloaded the bed of the truck my wife unloaded the front. It took some time to unload and stack all the building supplies. My wife came outside wearing a very large T-shirt that d****s to her knees. I asked what happened to her dress. She said she thought the T-shirt was more appropriate. She handed me a large vodkacranberry set her glass down and lifted the shirt exposing her naked bod. I asked if she was ready. She said after one more drink. We both had another then got in my truck and headed to the bridges. According to my wife the drive was taking forever. The two drinks we had were strong and I could tell she was feeling some of the alcohol. I had made me a glass of grey goose on the rocks for the show. About half way she reached over and downed half my drink. I was surprised and asked why. She said she was so nervous that she thought she may throwup. Ten minutes later we are at the bridges. I pull over and ask which bridge she liked. Her response was laughing and saying neither. This made me laugh but I again remembered the advice " no pressure" so I responded with you don't have to finish this. I turned my truck around and started back for the house. Within a minute or two of driving she said no I want to pay my debt. So I turned around and headed back to the bridges. Again I pull to the side of the road in front of the first bridge. I again ask which bridge. After a long pause she picked up my glass and finished my drink. She then said this bridge is fine and just sat there. After some time of just sitting I said you don't have to do this. She responded with" I know" and said "I was just thinking if I do this and do this just like you asked for six minutes and horns don't count can I still buy the leather sofa?". I said that was not part of the negotiations. We spent the next several minutes with additional negotiations.

After the drive down and all the fun I had I was planning on surprising her with the sofa anyway but this worked in my favor. The final deal ended with my wife had to follow instructions to the letter. She would strip completely naked in my truck. She was allowed her phone and my hat with hair sewn in it and her sunglasses. She would walk to the middle of the bridge set her phone down and start the timer. She was to stand there facing the traffic with her hands locked together behind her head the whole six minutes. If someone stops on the interstate and she moves (unless law enforcement) she will lose. She had to stay completely still. We reviewed the new rules and she reminded me when the time goes off she gets her sofa also. I went as far to tell her I know my money is safe. She set her phone for six minutes on the timer/alarm. Showed me the screen. Took an IceCube out of my glass said not that they need it and rubbed both nipples under her T-shirt. She the pulled off the T-shirt and damn she looked good sitting naked in my truck. She took the hat and got all her blonde hair tucked in and put on her Jackie onasis sunglasses. Turned to me and asked how she looked. I would not have known who she was wearing the hair but I said stunning but lose the shoes, rules are rules. She stuck out her lip removed her shoes and opened the door.

I will complete tonight. My thumb is getting sore and my dick hard.
The Following 37 Users Say Thank You to fheath For This Useful Post: