View Single Post
Old 08-12-2014, 08:47 PM

Well, I guess this would have to be about my kinks.

I guess my biggest one with a guy is giving handjobs. Not only is it safe from disease, it is not that messy with preparation, and can be done almost anywhere you are out of sight for more then a few minutes. My most recent encounter like this was a couple of weeks ago at a concert in the park. Cute grip for the band, he was on break while the second performer was on stage, into a stand of bushes I knew of about 200 yards away. Bit bigger around then I like, but was not a problem since he was in my hand, not my pussy.

With girls, it is unquestionably tribbing, in the missionary position or a variant thereof. I find it so incredibly arousing to grind myself against another girl, and have her do the same thing to me. Smooth skin against smooth skin, kissing as each of us has an orgasm. And like handjobs, all I need is a nice comfortable thigh to grind against, and a place to make out undisturbed for 15-45 minutes.

When I lived in a college town, I actually lost track of the number of girls I had done this to while either clubbing, or at the local lesbian bar. Probably somewhere between 20 and 30, several more then once. There was this little corner area in the back next to one of the circular booths that was a favorite place of mine. Take the girl I was interested in that evening back there, push her into the corner and grind away. Then after she had her fun swap so she could grind against me. I did far more girls completely clothed in clubs and alleys then I ever did naked in private.
The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to DevilGrrl For This Useful Post: