View Single Post
Old 10-26-2012, 08:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pubeman61 View Post
I had to take my fiancee to A and E where we had to wait in a cubicle while we waited for the result of a CT scan to come. The doctor wanted to papate her tummy and asked her to remove her jeans. She was wearing a very skimpy g-string and while the jeans were coming off, I saw her right lip escape and pubes. The doctor-s reaction was non-plussed.

pubeman
I went with my wife for an ultrasound apointment last year, as anyone who's seen these will know it was the usual process of undoing her her and just pulling the waistband of her panties down slightly. As she has a nice bush this gave a good 3/4 of an inch or so of pubes out of the top of her panties.

Nothing unusual there we've been through that quite a few times and as usual it was a female sonographer doing the scan. The thing that was different this time, and that made it a turn on for me was that the hospital were trialing a new machine that they were considering buying. When we went into the room the sonographer explained this to us and introduced a guy of about 40 who was with her and said he was a representitve from the manufacturers and was explaining the controls to her and was it OK with my wife if he stayed.

She agreed and I enjoyed seeing her led there displaying her pubes in front of him for the 10 minutes or so the procedure took. When the sonographer wasn't adjusting controls he was just watching her moving the scan head around on my wifes belly so he would have had plenty of chance to see.

The fact that he wasn't strictly a medical person made it all the more of a turn on for me.
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Weekender For This Useful Post: