View Single Post
Old 07-14-2017, 11:13 AM

Thanked 4,027 Times in 247 Posts

First black cock...

We paid a visit to one of the clubs a bit further afield from us, just for a change of scenery.
It was a usual night, quite a few people there, some of them we knew, but mainly strangers.
It was nice to unwind and have a drink and relax.
The club was a very warm contrast to the November weather outside.
As the night rolled on we spoke to the people we knew, did some mooching around and watched what was happening in the rooms that were being used.
We ended up in the smoking and vaping rooms and then saw that it had started snowing outside. We decided to have another walk around the club and then head home so we didn't get caught in the bad weather for the drive home.
The first room we came to was the viewing room. It has a curtain instead of a door at the entrance, which opens to a two way mirrored window in a small black painted room.
We watched as there was a mixture of couples and single women on the other side of the window who were playing with each other on the large bed.
The curtain moved and the light from the corridor broke the darkness and someone stepped in. We automatically side stepped to make room so the person could take a look through the viewing window.
After a minute or so a voice said "Is that the kind of thing you're into?" Snapping us out of the silence as we watched the people on the other side.
"We just like seeing how the other half llive' I laughed.
"Nice ink" said the man stood at the side of Mrs A, as he admired her tattoos that the light coming from the other room slightly illuminated. "Mind if I have a closer look?" He said. "No, help yourself" replied Mrs A.
I glanced and saw she was OK, so I carried on watching the women playing through the window and the couples all getting involved with each other.
"Are OK with me touching you?" Said the man. "Its fine, I don't mind" Mrs A said. I took another look to my left to see the man holding her arm looking at her ink and running his fingers along it.
Seeing she was good with everything, I went back to viewing.

A few moments later I heard him say "Does that offend you?".
"No but that is offensive!" Said a startled Mrs A.
I spun around because I thought something was wrong, but in the glow from the window I could see her left arm moving and a grin on her face.
"What's wrong?" I said in a stern tone.
"Nothing, just look at the size of this!"
She stepped back and I could barely see his cock in the darkness lower down. I could see her white hand moving, but not much more.
The stranger than started to have a cheeky feel of her ass cheeks and his black skin covered her pale flesh.
"Would you like to find a room for a bit of privacy?" I asked.
"Can do" said Mrs A.

I stepped passed them and tried the room straight opposite us but it was locked.
The second room was vacant.
I held the door open and they walked passed me into the room.

As I turned around, Mrs A was already on her knees with her head bobbing on his cock!
"Hang on, let me get my phone out so I can take some pics" I said.
As I got sorted, the bloke whose name was, W, got onto the bed and Mrs A followed.
As W reclined, Mrs A lay along side of him and it only then I saw the size of his cock. I'd estimate a good 9 inches and quite thick.
W was slim, muscular/slightly wiry and very dark skinned, which contrasted with Mrs A's pale skin.
I began taking photos as she held his cock and slowly ran her hand halfway up and down his big cock as she took in the sight and size of her new playtoy!

She raised up and opened her mouth and stretched her lips over the first black cock she had ever touched. She widened even further and then eased the bulbous head into her mouth and sank down on it. A loud groan escaped W as she sucked hard and withdrew a couple of inches and then eased more cock into her mouth as she breathed heavily through her nose as she sank even further.

The sucking noises mingled with the ones outside the door as people walked by trying the doors looking for free rooms and the other sounds of fucking.
The saliva shined on W's black cock like silver as Mrs A worked it slow and meaningful as she sucked harder and was challenging herself to take more and more.
W's cock seemed to have grown at least another inch and grew thicker.
He was definitely a moaner! He was making some deep grunting and breathing as his big cock was being well and truly worked!

I'll carry on later. Mrs A has just got in from work, so I'll ask her a few questions about it and get an insight from her side.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to artfuldogger For This Useful Post: